Composite/Synastry - Intense love and considering marriage.

RB298

Hi!

I am seeking some experienced astrologers to help me.

I have recently fallen in love, and although it's been only a short while, the love is so deep and intense to the point it's absolutely unbearable. This person can see right into my soul. We seriously are considering getting married. Obviously that's a big step, so I wanted to look at the charts.

The relationship is extremely emotional. I feel that we both get very overly emotional about one another. There is definitely issues of control and possessiveness. (Which comes mostly from just one of us, not both.)

What can the charts reveal about my situation? I am not looking for someone to tell me what to do or anything.. I only hope to enlighten myself more on the possible dynamic of this relationship.. If there are any warning signs or possible dangers, or what to consider and watch out for..and if I am in any possible danger from this person as well.

Thank you very much..!!!

Attachments

• comp2011.jpg
    comp2011.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 23
  • synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 29

piscesascendant

First, a quick question... is one of you a definite extrovert, and the other, an unquestionable introvert? That's the first thing I noticed just by looking at the formation of each of the natal charts.

RB298

Hi,

I hesitate to say "definite" and "unquestionable" since they're both such strong words, but yes, one of us is definitely very outgoing, and the other is noticeably more introverted and reserved in comparison. :)

I'm just curious, which one do you think is which?

Thank you.

piscesascendant

Hi,

I hesitate to say "definite" and "unquestionable" since they're both such strong words, but yes, one of us is definitely very outgoing, and the other is noticeably more introverted and reserved in comparison. :)

I'm just curious, which one do you think is which?

Thank you.

The top natal chart is extroverted, the bottom is more introverted, in my opinion.

RB298

Hi - now that I'm thinking about it, it's not as simple a question to answer as I thought, not as black and white. He IS extroverted, but I think it's a product of his career choice and that he feels to an extent, he must be extroverted for his own success. He is extroverted but also very sensitive and easily hurt/insecure, (he is the top Natal) but he does have a lot of friends (more than I do) and seems to have more contacts and is more social than I am in general.

I think I appear more extroverted than I actually am (I'm on the bottom) in reality, I'm just interested in learning about other people. I don't have any actual friends. In a sense, I'd say you're right about me being the introverted one, I think it became confusing because I have worked many jobs where I had to be extroverted, but this was quite forced.