Should I go through with it or cancel?

leomoon

I am scheduled for a knee replacement on April 1st 2020. But I must first fo to various medical places to have this done, and that part if my responsibility.
It involves 3 places, the primary doctor to get the order for the Lab (xrays)
then a blood test within 30 days sent to the surgeon.

Since I usually get extremely ill from migraines (pollen & weather related) that send me to bed for days during our early spring here in Phoenix. I've been hesitant whether to follow through.

I'm 73 which means, I may have a good 10 years of extreme knee pain if I don't do this left knee operation. The right knee was done 2 yrs ago and it turned out great.

Perhaps I should have asked the question "will I get sick again" but now you have the basic background of the worry I have.

It appears if I am Mars in the 10th in this chart, with a wider conjunction to Jupiter. Mars is exalted and is also ruler of the 8th house of surgery. Does this suggest the answer is yes, go through with it?

Note: - Please ignore the 2nd chart for 2 hours later, I put it here by error now don't know how to delete it :crying: I asked the question at exactly 7:55 A.M. today.

Last edited:

leomoon

I suppose I can also take the Asc. Mars (querent or query) to be the 10th (hospital readiness question) and the sextile to the Sun as a positive thing?

But how about Mercury which is trine the Moon. What does he represent.

Then there is the empty 6th house across from the 12th,ruled by Venus which sextiles the Moon.

I also note that the Moon rules the 4th house the house of endings (of the question) which appears to trine Mercury.

I believe (because of the horary for my 1st knee operation 2 yrs ago), that the 8th house represents the surgeon. .

Yes, I need help on this one.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: