Pursuing a career in art

Crystaltribe

Hi

I’m a very creative, artistic person and I’ve done many self employed creative businesses. I’m struggling to come to a decision. I really would like to pursue my career in not necessarily selling my art work but a career where I either sell or I set up something like a YouTube channel or other forms of social media showing my art.

My question is, shall I continue to pursue being a self employed artist.

Now I know it’s nearly late asc but it still readable I think.

I’m mercury and retro and in detriment in my 10th, totally makes perfect sense as to my indecisiveness. But also showing that I’ll likely change my mind. It’s also rules the 5th, creative endeavours and profits from this would be the 6th? Mars is exalted. However the moon is also combust and it’s rules my second of income, which isn’t great either. The ruler of the 10th career is Saturn, in the 8th but strong and also void? It’s about to move into aqua so again a change in direction?

I’m not seeing it as a yes.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

sworm09

Hi

I’m a very creative, artistic person and I’ve done many self employed creative businesses. I’m struggling to come to a decision. I really would like to pursue my career in not necessarily selling my art work but a career where I either sell or I set up something like a YouTube channel or other forms of social media showing my art.

My question is, shall I continue to pursue being a self employed artist.

Now I know it’s nearly late asc but it still readable I think.

I’m mercury and retro and in detriment in my 10th, totally makes perfect sense as to my indecisiveness. But also showing that I’ll likely change my mind. It’s also rules the 5th, creative endeavours and profits from this would be the 6th? Mars is exalted. However the moon is also combust and it’s rules my second of income, which isn’t great either. The ruler of the 10th career is Saturn, in the 8th but strong and also void? It’s about to move into aqua so again a change in direction?

I’m not seeing it as a yes.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

I'd avoid it.

Your ruler is Mercury, in Fall, retrograde and plummeting into the beams of the Sun. The Moon is also combust as well.

Yeahhhh I wouldn't do it.