Is he going to marry the girl he's seeing?

WisdomJoy

Hey Team,

Wondering if someone can help me out with insights regarding this horary question.

"Is X going to marry the girl he's currently seeing"

Screen Shot 2020-01-02 at 4.02.11 PM.png

Thank you!

ElenaJ

The ascendent at 29 degrees says the chart may not be valid.
Also, the situation is already resolved.
The significators mercury and Jupiter are separating from a conjunction, and moon separates from both by square.
No, they won't marry.

Aria Venue

when we post a third party question first of all we must clarify who is "x" and his relationship to us..to the querent i mean the one who asks...so in this case you
so clarify what is "x" to you,and why you ask... since in your other thread you told us that this question is not about your ex!!!

Aria Venue

Hey AV, yup, you're right but I did date this person so he is an ex of mine.

why do you ask then since this person is not in your life anymore, he's with someone else and moroever as you explained in your previous threads your romantic interest lies to someone else, your last relationship.
So why do you ask?

WisdomJoy

why do you ask then since this person is not in your life anymore, he's with someone else and moroever as you explained in your previous threads your romantic interest lies to someone else, your last relationship.
So why do you ask?

Well we broke up and got back together and aren’t together anymore. I’m definitely interested. I would be open to the future.

Aria Venue

So since you tell us that at the moment you are also interested about a different guy, you used to be together in the past why did you ask if he will marry the girl is being seeing right now instead of asking if he is still interested(has feelings etc) to you? if you are going to be together again or something like that?

even if we tell you that he's not going to be with his current girlfriend in the future how this helps you?

My point is: he may end this relationship for various reasons but still not interested to you...he may find someone else..or just be single...etc.On the other hand a person can be also in a committed relationship and for various reasons have feelings and interest for someone else.

You see once more instead of asking a clear question whether this person has romantic interest for you, or if you are going to be together again... you asked if he loves his current gf and if he will marry her:whistling:

To sum up..asking questions this way won't answer your actual question..which presumably is whether you'll be together again .

And please start reading as to understand the basics.There are plenty of online free sources like http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html
and books of course as Lilly's Christian astrology or Frawley's real astrology, horary textbook...etc

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

So since you tell us that at the moment you are also interested about a different guy, you used to be together in the past why did you ask if he will marry the girl is being seeing right now instead of asking if he is still interested(has feelings etc) to you? if you are going to be together again or something like that?

even if we tell you that he's not going to be with his current girlfriend in the future how this helps you?

My point is: he may end this relationship for various reasons but still not interested to you...he may find someone else..or just be single...etc.On the other hand a person can be also in a committed relationship and for various reasons have feelings and interest for someone else.

You see once more instead of asking a clear question whether this person has romantic interest for you, or if you are going to be together again... you asked if he loves his current gf and if he will marry her:whistling:

To sum up..asking questions this way won't answer your actual question..which presumably is whether you'll be together again .

And please start reading as to understand the basics.There are plenty of online free sources like http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html
and books of course as Lilly's Christian astrology or Frawley's real astrology, horary textbook...etc

Don’t need all that info though. Just saw the man a week ago again.

Iced8Ace

I don't think we can judge that. You simply have no stake in the matter. Whether they marry or not really doesn't concern you, as he is someone in your past. Horary isn't for morbid curiosity. If you can't ask him if he's serious about the girl he's seeing or tell him you still have feelings for him and asking if he does too, is he really worth your time?

What you really want to ask is, will I date ____? As Aria Venue stated.