VERY heavy SR chart. I beg for your opinions!

ricca91

Hi, first of all I wanted to put this SR in context. I am currently experiencing a very big crisis, since I probably will have to leave the country I'm living in (and I don't want to) very soon since I can't renew my visa after a lot of ordeals and attemps.

This would have a lot of consequences for me (mainly emotional) since I had to move a lot during my life and I wanted to build a life here, and I was on the right path. Suddenly, I lost my job since my visa expired, therefore I am unable to work with obvious consequences.

Also, I have a solid relationship with a girl, and this situation is stressing us big time since I don't know what to do and she doesn't either (move with me to the other country or not), so it could be the end of the relationship very soon.

Moreover, I suspect that a member of my family is boycotting this visa thing (she could since she's in a position in which she potentially could do it) since she is against me staying in this country (right now I have tNeptune in 10th squaring nMoon in 12th and nVenus in 4th).

I casted the SR return chart and it doesn't really look very good. Moon conj. Mars conjunct MC. Capricorn rising (29th degree) with Saturn in 12, Pluto also in 12th squaring Moon and Mars. Uranus opposes Sun almost exact.

Comparing with my birth chart, SR AC is exactly conjunct my nSaturn in 8th house.

I really don't know what to expect, but I'm worried. Worried about a big accident or even death, worried about falling back into depression which is now fairly in check. Worried that life as it is right now will fall apart. To complete the picture, my Saturn return in 8th will be in march 2020.

I would be very grateful if you would give me your impressions and thoughts. I attach the SR chart + the SR and birth chart comparison.

Peace to all of you!

Attachments

• Solar return.jpg
    Solar return.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Sol. return + natal.jpg
    Sol. return + natal.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Sunny

Hello Ricca91,
if you select "Natal + Solar Return with houses" it will be clearer for me to have a look at the chart.
What I am seeing is that the RS 8th falls on your natal ASC and your RS4th on your natal 8th. Only these house positions are showing that you'll experience a great transformation this year. There can be a move for you and there is not so much possibility for you to make avancing things. You cannot do other things than to wait what will happen and that this year you are obliged to undergo.

So, at your place I would prepare my future in view of these transformations. That is, what you could do and be active in it.

Good luck and don't be afraid :smile:

ricca91

Hello Ricca91,
if you select "Natal + Solar Return with houses" it will be clearer for me to have a look at the chart.
What I am seeing is that the RS 8th falls on your natal ASC and your RS4th on your natal 8th. Only these house positions are showing that you'll experience a great transformation this year. There can be a move for you and there is not so much possibility for you to make avancing things. You cannot do other things than to wait what will happen and that this year you are obliged to undergo.

So, at your place I would prepare my future in view of these transformations. That is, what you could do and be active in it.

Good luck and don't be afraid :smile:
Thank you Sunny for your reply! I will attach the chart with houses. Right now I am really in a bad place and I FEEL things are going to crumble soon.

Attachments

• astro_31at_riccardo_20191022.66077.170252.jpg
    astro_31at_riccardo_20191022.66077.170252.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 34