Is this just a passing figment

Charm

Ok, I am asking if there is relationship potential (will this turn into a serious relationship) with a new guy I just started seeing. I am mercury and he would be Jupiter. Mercury is in house 7 in this chart and forming a sextile to Jupiter in the 4th house. Jupiter is also making a sextile to venus on the 7th house cusp. I don't know if I'm supposed to look at Saturn on the 5th house cusp Jupiter in Cap but Saturn is in house12. Saturn is in the sign of me as the querent. There is a malefic (Mars in his 5th house) making a square to the sun in his 1st house. Would like some feedback.

Attachments

• Relationship.gif
    Relationship.gif
    30.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
What is the actual question Charm?

You need to be very specific. Is it a figment? (not such a good question)
Asking if this there is potential with a new guy? (seems a bit vague)

I dont know if anyone else will see this question as ok to read as is, (I'm happy to learn if I am wrong), so I guess, just wait to see what the others here think.

What do you think of the question Charm?

LTJ :)

Charm

The question I asked is if this person and I have relationship potential. The passing figment was just the title of the thread. But if people agree that I should rephrase it I will.

Charm

Ok.
I am not seeing the mercury and jupiter sextile. Its not there from what I can see, but there is a sextile from jupiter to venus. Perhaps thats what you have seen.
Moon is in the fifth, which is suggesting that you have a thing for him, but makes no aspect to Jupiter.

I would like to check, the planetary hour of your chart, as its something I need to start doing.. Can you give me your time zone there? (should be +7 or 8 or something like that)

I dont think it is looking good though I must say. Sorry.

LTJ

Last edited:

Charm

Hi. I am Mountain Standard Time. It was 5:09 pm on March 31 when I posted the question. Mercury is 26 deg Pisces and Jupiter is 20 deg Cap. So a little wider but still a sextile. Hope this helps.

Charm

Thanks Charm. Your timezone is +7hours, planetary hour mars. Not sure if that makes it radical or not. hot and dry, asc/merc cold and dry, must go and check it out.

As for your sextile, well it doesnt really matter to me whether you still think its a sextile or not. You are welcome to believe whatever, but I must say, that I think that "sextile" is only going to seperate further, with merc having past perfection already and with Merc being the faster moving planet. Horaries are "living" charts, not charts like "photographs". You need to see what the planets are "doing".

Hope that helps
LTJ

Edward

Hello Charm,

in questions of relationships it is essential to look at the receptions.

I expect you to be a woman. This is important for the judgement.

So, you as a thinking beeing are given the lord of the ASC, mercury, and also venus for your libido as a woman. As common in horary charts, you also have the moon.

Your potential partner, a man, as a thinking beeing is given the lord of 7, hence jupiter and also the sun representing his libido as a man.

Mercury is in pisces in the seventh. This means, essentially weak (its detriment and its fall), but accidentally strong (in angular house) - you seek the relationship with him. Mercury has jupiter in his sign: You truly love this guy.
And also, you find him sexually attractive as venus representing your libido has jupiter, lord of the seventh, in her sign. Venus is exalted in pisces, great passion.

Now we look at the receptions of jupiter, your potential partner. Jupiter is at 20 Capricorn in his fall. He has venus in his triplicity, as it's a daytime-chart. Triplicity usually means some kind of warm friendship: He seems to like your companion, but isn't really into you.
Jupiter hates the moon because he has her in detriment, which means your feelings. He can't stand them.

The moon at 5 aquarius by itself hates the sun because she has sun in her detriment. This guy seems not to be good for your feelings.

We also take a closer look at the sun, the libido of the man. The sun at 11 aries is essentially very strong: in his exaltation, triplicity and his face. The libido of the man is somewhat to say very proud of itself.
The sun has venus in his detriment, and also in his term, hence I would judge that he doesn't find you attractive. This ambiguity by two dignities isn't just like plain detriment, because it adds some sort of impersonal friendliness. To be honest, his libido tolerates you (term), although it hates you (detriment).

There was a sextile between mercury (you) and jupiter (him), but this aspect is separative. There is no translation of light by the moon, nor will mercury have aspects till he will have left pisces, so the aspect won't be brought back again.

Mercury is about to enter aries, leaving his own detriment and his fall behind: you will be much relieved in few time. Entering aries, you will start to like his libido, the sun as a thinking beeing.

So, my point of view is that the relationship won't come to pass. It will be more like a friendship at its best. You like him very much, and he likes you too. But more like a friend.

Last edited:
Nice interp there Edward. Harsh, but full of truth.;)

Hate is such a strong word..............

Charm,

Friendship is better than nothing, isn't it?

LTJ

Last edited:

Charm

I do understand the statements about feelings about each other. But we recently were intimate, so I wondered about everything. Anyways, will see what happens and report.