Is it just sex?

Charm

This chart is a 1st meeting chart for someone I just met. Our 1st meeting was at his home, though there was no sex at that meeting. There was intense sexual attraction (sun in 5th and mars in 8th) but I don't think that it will go anywhere. Perhaps so many planets in house 4 because our initial meeting was in his home. The moon is in scorpio and in house 12 (his secret wish for sexual encounter). He is a scorpio natally. I am capricorn. The scorpio ascendant possibly indicative of the deep sexual attraction? Venus is on house 7 cusp and is in 4th conjunsct Mercury and Uranus. Anyways, give me some feedback fellow astrologers....

Attachments

• Is this just.gif
    Is this just.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 33

CuriousGirl

Charm said:
The moon is in scorpio and in house 12 (his secret wish for sexual encounter).

I think Moon represents your secret wishes, not his, because it is your 12th house and his 6th, if we take cusp of 7th to represent him.

I'm not really good at electional astrology, but I see that Moon's last aspect is a square to Neptune, that can bring disillusionment, I'm afraid.

Moulin

Hi Charm

I'm not judging you here even if it sounds like it but did you really first meet him in his home? :eek:

Wasn't that a bit scary or did you take a body builder with you? :D

Charm

We were OUTDOORS!!!!! Moulin you are such a naughty astrologer!!! I am a typical cautious Cappie with an intuitive streak. P.S.-Moulin can I get an interpretation while you are at it? LOL

Last edited:

Moulin

LOL you may get my magic wand over your chart however i'm only naughty; i'm no astrologer LOL

5th house sun looks good. Not sure about moon in 12th, very secretive no?
Is venus conjunct uranus?
I know venus/uranus is independence, and an energy that does not lead to marriage but in the 4th house? Must be significant, no? Maybe a disruptive home as far as romance and intimacy goes?

:)

Charm said:
We were OUTDOORS!!!!! Moulin you are such a naughty astrologer!!! I am a typical cautious Cappie with an intuitive streak. P.S.-Moulin can I get an interpretation while you are at it? LOL