Saturn Uranus Opposition and Me

ScorpioMinistry

I'm excited! It looks as if Uranus is going to win! He goes out of secrets and into the "I Am", while Saturn struggles for health and balance. I ran a simulation and later this summer Jupiter will conjunct Uranus, this could be astronomical.

But what more my chart grabs hold of this opposition within 1 degree of 120 degree Uranus to AC to Saturn to DC back to Uranus. My 29 Sag 7th House moon is right at the DC line, while holding a Pluto conjunct Uranus in Capricorn. This truly looks to activate on Sunday and continue for 5 months. I really like the cool things my chart does, how do I activate it and what does the future hold. I have ideas, weird ideas but I wonder what you guys make of it.

I'm excited! It looks as if Uranus is going to win! He goes out of secrets and into the "I Am", while Saturn struggles for health and balance. I ran a simulation and later this summer Jupiter will conjunct Uranus, this could be astronomical. Uranus is not in 12th or going over your Asc, but Squaring Asc

But what more my chart grabs hold of this opposition within 1 degree of 120 degree Uranus to AC to Saturn to DC back to Uranus. My 29 Sag 7th House moon is right at the DC line, while holding a Pluto conjunct Uranus in Capricorn. This truly looks to activate on Sunday and continue for 5 months. I really like the cool things my chart does, how do I activate it and what does the future hold. I have ideas, weird ideas but I wonder what you guys make of it.
T Saturn is squaring Asc and conj 4th house cusp (Equal house). T Pluto doesn't get to 6' til next year. T Saturn will however square natal Uranus, but before then it will square your natal moon. So withdrawing emotionally, feeling unloved, short of money and bit depressive I suspect

T Uranus has just gone over your MC -- so what happened? any career changes? or sudden upheavals in relationships? I got divorced when Uranus went over my MC, when Pluto was conj MC my father died, when T Neptune conj MC age 16 it dissolved my relationship with my parents.

For me I would say external 'events' must be seen by transits, progressions or Solar arcs to Angles ie: Asc/Desc & MC/IC most other times these events are 'internal, psychological matters as in between the ears'

What will act as an 'ignition key' will be T Mars, maybe mercury,venus. So next thing mars will activate is natal Jupiter, setting off it's aspects