Places I could move to help with some difficult transits

beatnikgirl

astro_24gw_01_beatnikgirl_placidus.jpg
I don't really know a lot about relocation astrology so I'm hoping someone can give me a couple of pointers what I should be looking at and where I can find further resources online. I'm only working part-time at the moment so got some severe cash flow issues, so anywhere I can find free resources on this would be really helpful, this is one of the reason I'm considering relocating.

The areas I want to improve are career, creativity, children and karmic growth health work. Basically stuff going on in my 5th, 10th and 4th, 11th. 6th.
I'm a little concerned at a move because a move could push my chiron into my 2nd and I don't want to end up broke, so how do you work out the pros and cons.
I've got a heap of unfinished business going on and I need to work through this stuff, I've let things slide in the past so I sort need to turn back the clock a little and work on the areas above I mentioned. So with relocation astrology is it possible to experience a transit to certain house again and perhaps do things differently?
I've attached my chart to see if anyone can help.
I hit a creative block a few years back, it seemed to be improving but still not getting my full potential. I never made it to my ideal career which was working as an art therapist. I have Neptune and Moon in my 9th house moon is scorpio hence the interest in psychology and Neptune Sag, interest me in using creativity for healing and altruistic purposes. so how would it work, would I have to move somewhere where training would become easier and then move elsewhere to a place where my chosen career would be highlighted?
A real newbie to this area of astrology so on a steep learning curve but eager to learn.
I've attached my chart so people can let me know where there could be positive potential if I moved.