Will man make contact with aliens within the next 15 - 20 years?

BobZemco

skywatcher1221 said:
When Bill Clinton was in office, he tried to get to the bottom of this with no success. He was asked by a reporter why he hadn't done more about UFO disclosure. His answer: "There is a government within the government, and I don't control it." An unusual admission for the Commander-in-Chief!

I think you mean Carter. That was actually a campaign thing for Carter. I don't ever recall Clinton being involved with it.

Moulin

jamiescott said:

Yes, we have already ascertained that :D

Actually, skywatcher you are right, and interesting that Presidents are not privy to info..

I have spoken to hundreds of pilots (when l used to travel loads in late 80's) and most of them had seen alien life/UFO's...

They all sign a confidentiality agreement now that prohibits them from speaking up

Can anyone remember the name that the WWII RAF pilots gave to their UFO sightings. AH! that's it - Foo Fighters. A band used that name a few years ago.

Now this one I have seen http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Min_Min_light

Driving between Byron Bay and Port Macquarie, Eastern NSW in my 1st wife's brand new car while she was asleep. I saw a light a long way behind me about 20 degrees above the horizon at night time. It cast no beam. It speed up extrememly quickly. I got the car up to 170 kmph and then the next thing I knew I was slowing down to take a corner and the light had gone.

I told an old man at work later who works opal leases out west. He's been hoping to see the Min Min lights all his life because an Aboriginal man told him it was fortunate.

Moulin

I truly believe that if you believe in aliens/UFO's then you won't see one in your lifetime... what's the point? You already believe lol

So this old man believed and therefore he will be wishing for the entirety of his life.

I an unsure if a Min Min light is of alien origin. It is definitely an energy form. There are always UFO sightings around here with desription of spacecraft and sometimes even aliens. But I haven't heard this in relatkion to the Min Min Lights. To me they are more spiritual energy form. I have heard that UFO sightings, especially in central Australia are related to Ley Lines. People argue that this magnetic energy field make this UFO travel possible so they travel along these lines.

Aboriginal people (I have been told) have the subconscious ability to sense these Ley lines which assists in ther nomadic travels. As with many other native or ancient cultures, they cover themselves with iron based paints to to help attune them to the magnetic fields, which run like a network over the surface of the Earth. I believe in Western Europe these lines are also called the Mary/Jesus lines. You find Churches or ancient monuments at their crossroads.

skywatcher1221

BobZemco said:
I think you mean Carter. That was actually a campaign thing for Carter. I don't ever recall Clinton being involved with it.

I remember Carter's campaign promise. His breaking it caused me to vote against him when he ran for re-election. But no, I did mean Clinton; evidently, he and Hillary were determined to release the government's UFO files but were stonewalled. Here is a link to the site where I read this story.
http://www.hillaryclintonufo.net/endorsement.html

BobZemco

skywatcher1221 said:
I remember Carter's campaign promise. His breaking it caused me to vote against him when he ran for re-election.

As I recall, Carter didn't break his promise. He actually did look into it but was rebuked. I don't think people understand that by virtue of the position, presidents are granted a Secret ATOMAL clearance.

Presidents aren't entitled to information classified above Secret except on a need-to-know basis. For example, Kennedy was only told what he needed to know to murder Vietnamese President Ngo Diem and his brother-in-law. He was simply told that assets were in place to accomplish that mission. He wasn't told what those assets were, who the operatives/agents were, or the method, manner, means, time or location of the planned murder.

Even though Reagan had a Secret ATOMAL clearance (ATOMAL is an acronym for atomic/chemical) he never knew that the US Army maintained chemical warheads in Germany. I knew, because I had a need to know. Bush didn't know either, until it was time to withdraw those chemical warheads to be destroyed, at which time he needed to know in order to authorize the operation to remove them from their storage area and ship them to a small atoll southwest of Hawaii (Johnston Island) for destruction.

From time to time, I had a Top Secret CRYPTO clearance because my duties required me to send and receive classified communications related to the shipment, transport, storage or security of nuclear weapons.

Information which is particularly sensitive to national security is generally classified Top Secret COSMIC. Such documents and information are not subject to declassification review for a period of 75 years.

Some examples of known documents classified Top Secret COSMIC are those related to Pearl Harbor/Japanese Diplomatic Mission (due for review in 2024), Lee Harvy Oswald's military and CIA files (due for review in 2039) and the telexes, cables and communications between US Embassy Mission Baghdad and the State Department regarding meetings between Ambassador April Glaspie and Saddam Hussein (due for review in 2066).

Things related UFOs/extra-terrestrial space vehicles would be classified at Top Secret COSMIC. The incident in New Mexico in 1947 wouldn't be reviewed until 2022, at which time much of that information would probably be reclassified until 2097. I don't know what happened at Roswell, but it wasn't a weather ballon and physics proves it beyond any reasonable doubt.

skywatcher1221 said:
But no, I did mean Clinton; evidently, he and Hillary were determined to release the government's UFO files but were stonewalled. Here is a link to the site where I read this story.
http://www.hillaryclintonufo.net/endorsement.html

I looked at the link, but I think this is rather naive and immature, and demostrates a lack of understanding:

Best candidate who would have forced the disclosure issue.

US presidents simply don't have that power. The powers of a president are limited, as bizarre as it may sound. For example, presidents have control of foreign policy, but not geo-strategy. That's why I laugh. It doesn't matter who is elected, the president cannot change US geo-strategy. Any president who attempted to do so would face the wrath of the bureaucracy and be destroyed.

It's no different with the subject of UFOs/extra-terrestrials. What information a president could disclose is subject to prior approval by the bureaucracy that controls that information. If they say "yes," fine, if not, then that's just the way it is.

Matthew The Astrologer

Night Sky said:
No. But I still think light speed it a worthy and attainable goal for humanity. The only problem I can foresee with it is how to break. I mean how to slow down. Might be a little tricky.

I prefer the solution used on Futurama: it still violates the laws of physics to travel faster than light... but they keep increasing the speed limit. :)

Culpeper

Premium Member
Looking back through the horary board for a question like this, I found a very good one. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1295 This one gives a yes answer to the question: Do aliens exist in the universe? It is a very good chart. Although this is not done in that thread, it is usual in horary to time when the subject of the question will be completed or confirmed. The separation in degrees from an exact aspect is counted, and then this can be expressed in units of time such as months or years. In this case about 4 degrees separate the significators. Therefore, it could be, say, four years from the time the chart was cast until open contact is made with these aliens.

blueheron

Yes, I think that's what we're going to see in 2012, when Neptune enters Pisces.

There's a great book about by Richard Thompson, "Vedic Cosmology and Cosmography." In it, he goes through the ancient teachings of the Bhagavad Gita, and points out that these "beings" from other worlds are not going to "land" as in a 3-dimensional universe as ours. They are multi-dimensional, and would arrive through electro-magnetic field manipulation. I probably didn't explain that very well.

Then, on the more Western side of things, there are the teachings of the Keys of Enoch, and the Urantia Book. All of these sources taken together strongly suggest that the time is near when we'll know we're not, and were never, alone in the Universe.

ufo_0005.gif