should I leave my current job?

spiritwoman

Well, I am considering leaving my current job due to bullying and harassment from the management and their incompetence which is causing a lot of stress and I am worried about my overall well being. I am performing well with outstanding results and I am highly valued, but is seems I am posing treat for some less competent people.
My team wants me to stay and they are putting efforts in assisting me cope with the situation.
My project ends in January but there is a possibility for me to stay longer for a couple of more years if I decide to do so.
The chart does not look bad, but I am seeking advise

Thanks

Attachments

• work.png
    work.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 53

kalinka

Hi,
Mars as your main-significator in the 6th house (house of workplace ) in libra is in his detriment. This shows how dissatisfied you are in that situation. However Saturn, the significator for your job, is in mutual positive reception (exaltation) with Mars. This reflects that you actually like and beeing good at what you're doing. From this point you shouldn't leave. Nevertheless what I'm seeing is that you probably quit your job. The next aspect of mars is a square to Saturn, i.e. there will be conflicts with the management further on, which could end in a termination of employment. After that Mars will applying the beneficial Jupiter, what means that in the end everything will be fine. Also pluto in the 10th house could be a testimonial for a termination. The moon shows the course of events : next she will trine Saturn (= you will stay for a while, at least until your project ends ) ,then opposite with mercury (maybe the end of your employment relationship) and at last sextile with neptune (searching for a new job). A new job could be signified by venus (10th from the 10th house). Venus and Mars are receiving eachother by rulership. This is a favorable indication that you will find another job, where you will be happier than now.

Last edited:

spiritwoman

Just tonight I randomly met the head of the office (who is the boss of the second level management team which is harassing me). While talking about work on the street, he invited me for a drink, and told me he was already being aware that they were harassing me.
I told him that I am having second thoughts about my job and thinking about leaving. He wants me to stay, asking me not to leave, that he is going to extend my contract beyond the closure of the project since we are expecting an extension.
Could he be represented by Jupiter after my significator Mars squares Saturn (more bulling issues) and then it trines Jupiter (him)?
Am I going to stay in the same organization?

kalinka

He is also represented by the 10th house I think. The mutual reception between mars and saturn, furthermore the trigon of moon and saturn could reflects your meeting with him. Also the positve aspect with Jupiter can indicate a positive turnaround. The contract could be signified by mercury (3rd house ruler), that's why I'm not sure if the contract extension will take place because of the moon-mercury opposition. At the end the final decision lies in your hands.
Keep us up to date! :)

spiritwoman

He is not part of the bullying team, and was trying to promote me, and after they had noticed that, the bullying became more severe cause they are afraid of loosing their influence and power (and job eventually) having higher positions then me