And a casual doff of the cap to y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name's Lytton. I like videogames, studying things on the interwebs, and long walks off short piers. Also, I can't find my keys. Any idea where I put them...?

I'm here, now! Everything is going to be alright!

Unless you're prone to pulmonary cardiac arrest. Then you're pretty much boned, unless you're downing Zanax by the wheelbarrow-full. Bon apetite! :w00t:

Re: I'm here, now! Everything is going to be alright!

Badda-bing badda-boom! Read 'em and weep! ('Cause it really is kinda sad!) :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0356.GIF
    IMG_0356.GIF
    49 KB · Views: 59

Agreed, but I think he was just pointing out all the clutter of planets in my 4th. I prefer just hanging around the house, slacking off in my comfort-zone. I like chatting too, though, so having internet access is mando. :p As far as my Ultra Virgo concentration, I air that side of me out plenty, I just try to do it in a fun way. Believe it or not, I've only developed my Leo Venus in the last five or six years. So I guess you could say I'm enjoying the release of a decade and a half of expressive repression.

david starling

Well, I was celibate for 16 years once. Then, when I turned 17, I said "to he** with that!":biggrin:

Last edited:

Bunraku

Hey welcome to the forum! How are you?

+

- All planets bellow the horizon
- Cancer rising with L1 in 4
- Combust asc ruler (hidden from view)
- Dispositor of asc in 4

Not sure quite what to make of that. I'm self-taught, so my comprehension lacks polish in some places. Care to give me the cliffnotes version of what you're driving at? (The majority of my planets are sub-horizon, with the exception of Yupiter, so that much I understand. Not sure what L1 refers to, and I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the tem "Combust Ascendant Ruler" either. And "Dispositor"?)

Bunraku

LOL! Sorry, was catching up on replies. Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

How are you doing?
It’s evening here. Actually, morning! The sun hasn’t risen.
Why are you up so late? You live in the U.S. right?

How are you doing?
It’s evening here. Actually, morning! The sun hasn’t risen.
Why are you up so late? You live in the U.S. right?

I do, yeah. California. And I'm Batman, so... y'know, nocturnal. :ninja:

conspiracy theorist

Not sure quite what to make of that. I'm self-taught, so my comprehension lacks polish in some places. Care to give me the cliffnotes version of what you're driving at? (The majority of my planets are sub-horizon, with the exception of Yupiter, so that much I understand. Not sure what L1 refers to, and I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the tem "Combust Ascendant Ruler" either. And "Dispositor"?)

Sub- horizon - tends to lean towards privacy and introversion
L1 - ruler of the 1st house. L stands for lord or lady e.g. Jupiter is L for Pisces
Combust - When a planet is under 8 degrees each side of the sun
Dispositor - The ruler of a planet in a sign e.g. Mercury is the dispositor of any planet located in Gemini and Virgo.

Status
Not open for further replies.