What does my Chart say about my career?

MoonFireGoat

My western astrological chart suggests a north node in the 6th house. I have Rahu in the 5th house in my Vedic chart. I am curious to know what career would be best for me based on my Vedic Astrology chart. I have been a stay at home mom for 8 years, and I have done some freelance writing work. I have been considering a career in Nursing. I was wondering if my Vedic chart agrees with that idea.

A side note -- I tried to go back to work a year ago, I landed a wonderful job at a school, working as a Teacher's assistant, but daycare plans for my daughter fell through and I had no one else to take care of her... so I went back to being a homemaker.

Attachments

• 13260000_10208427979790833_6769940524307564876_n.jpg
    13260000_10208427979790833_6769940524307564876_n.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

MoonFireGoat

oh my, I'm sorry. I thought I had it on there.

I was born May 23rd, 1979 .. Southampton, New York - USA at 2:17 AM

Any insight would be so helpful. I am so curious about Vedic Astrology.

mathur_dinesh

Mars is with the Moon, Mercury and Venus in the third house in the birth chart.
It shows writing, vehicles, entertainment, dance, plays and films, short travels, and academics and teaching.
Of these, writing, entertainment, dance, plays and films, and academics and teaching come out rather strongly.
Jupiter indicates that the career will face obstacles and would not have a smooth course. It will run in fits and starts.
If you pay attention to your career, it would yield good financial returns.

James Williams

Hello, and Happpy Belated Birthday!

Nursing. In Jyotisha, nursing is signified by the Moon, and in your Vimshottari Dasha you're currently running the Moon main period (from mid-July 2010 to mid-July 2020). But may I suggest, if you haven't done so already, it may be very beneficial to arrange to shadow a nurse or two on their job so that you can obtain a better understanding of its pros and cons--as you see it. Or perhaps you already have this knowledge?