Pluto in aspect to Mercury

RisingSag

I have mercury inconjunct pluto (taurus and libra). I'm good at taking little bits of information and building a clear detailed picture of whats going on. I can spot a b.ser, but i have strong pisces and Neptune in my chart so occasionally my Vision is clouded.

conspiracy theorist

Mines not! Its straight up! The end part is not masturbation at all!

My comment wasn't really referring to you. I was reading the first page of the thread and I remember why I don't take part in these "I have x aspect, aren't I great?" threads (I have other "famous/sexy" configurations in my chart). It's pure, unadulterated circle jerking. I did see where some people tried to keep their creative liberties in check but most seemed to let their imagination run away with them.

It's one of the many reasons why I initially went to the traditional side of astrology; there is much less of this cheerleader attitude to the planets and signs and ironically, greater respect for them as they saw them without the rose coloured glasses.

Melinn

I have a virgo Asc, Sun and mercury in 9th house taurus. And pluto in 3rd house Scorpio. Oh man my thought process and mind is super scorpio! And I'm super sarcastic, its really annoying to my friends and family.

Virgo asc is about analysing, and I have a gemini stellium. Which could have made me wanna gather superficial information and jump from subject to subject. But mercury oppo Pluto-scorpio in my 3rd house, the house of communication makes me go all or nothing when I'm gonna analyse or gather information.

I for ex don't trust media at all. If I see an article that catches my interest, I have to make my own research. And even then I often just trust my own "instincts". There is no bullshitting a person with pluto in 3rd house with information! A strong mercurr-pluto will also distrust authorities and people in power. 3rd house pluto would love to "expose" people in power.

And do I love analysing people! Also astrology is superb for me because anyone I have any connection at all with, I will look up the persons astro chart and try to make psychological analyses of them. Not that I'm so good at astrology interpretions or psychology, but I have a strong intuition and I do love information, even if I'm not able to understand it wholly. Knowledge is POWER.

Being a virgo asc I love gathering information about health and food. And by that I don't mean information about calories and vitamin content, I go full in! Ask me anything about for ex gluten intolerance and what kind of "poison" gluten is and I will share lots of info about it. Ask me about diabetes, or depression, training technique etc. Virgo=health pluto=healing. Anything thats interesting at all, I will gather lots of information about! (Gemini- Scorpio)

Also concpiration theories, a pluto-scorpio mercury looove those!
And dark "tabu" stuff. For ex reading erotic tabu stuff.

But I don't like "watching" disturbing things like torture scenes in movies ( I don't think any female in the world would feel ok with torture scenes?) or reading too nasty stuff either. I don't have the stomach for it. And will feel very sick and depressed.

Some things can disturb me so much I get so emotionally affected and won't be myself for 2-3 weeks and I will get insomnia etc. For ex when I watched the trailer for a really disturbing and horrific movie (I won't give the name here, sorry haha I don't wan't any other curious scorpio mercury look it up). I felt so damaged and violated.
But I was curious and thats what led me to click on the trailer. Which a really regret!

What else, hmm yes mercury and 3rd house is about how we communicate. Even here I will go all or nothing. I have to share my opinions and I don't care if the other person gets upset or not and my opinions are very "fixed". Good luck changing them! unless you have good and better knowledge and theories.

Now, I will try to be "diplomatic" depending on the person and situation. But I can't mask my "forcefulness". Some will see it as "passionate". But most will feel its very off putting :p.

I can get frustrated if the person I talk with does not share my opinion (depending on the subject of course). And I will have a dogmatic style. I'm not "childish" about it, of course people should have different opionions! But if someone comes and says "global warming is ********" or "Its ok to cage in birds, parrots, they are cage animals" and stuff like that, I will see red!

So if its a subject about health, training etc I will be calm and very good at sharing info. But if its politics, religion, animal wellfare and care, environmental problems etc I will get upset and forceful.

I'm aware of this treat and I do my best to harness it:tongue:.

If a scorpio mercury has full control over him/herself and can harness his/her frustration and manages to be more empathic about others having a different opinion, then that person will have a superb persuasive way of talking. And thats not me, yet :p

That person can use this "power" to good" for ex as a psychologist or as a charismatic talker. Or that person can use this power to manipulate other people or big masses of people, like Hitler.

Last edited:

david starling

My comment wasn't really referring to you. I was reading the first page of the thread and I remember why I don't take part in these "I have x aspect, aren't I great?" threads (I have other "famous/sexy" configurations in my chart). It's pure, unadulterated circle jerking. I did see where some people tried to keep their creative liberties in check but most seemed to let their imagination run away with them.

It's one of the many reasons why I initially went to the traditional side of astrology; there is much less of this cheerleader attitude to the planets and signs and ironically, greater respect for them as they saw them without the rose coloured glasses.

You had a really good take on Saturn in Pisces, Aspects aside, but I forgot the full import after you deleted it to please the OP. Mind repeating it?

Bunraku

Actually, during our feminist rally to provide more ways of getting more muslims/refugees to Germany, I noticed that everyone there as Pluto+Mercury aspect. As someone who has the conjunction, and in the first house, I find this aspect to be very universally altruistic and spiritually beautiful because it blesses us the visions that many racists and the lower-ordered do not have: compassion to rescue those poor refugees from war and strive and give them a warm and loving home. :love: Not to mention it will benefit europe in a multitude of ways. Diversity truly is our greatest strength. Merkel and Hillary are both scorpio and are therefore pluto ruled and is the reason why they both speak to us Pluto people. So please, MERKEL AND HILLARY PLEASE SEND US EVERY REFUGEE AS POSSIBLE AND MAKE EUROPE A BETTER AND LOVING PLACE :love:. Such is the nature of Pluto (rescue/intensity) and Mercury (changeability/travel/message) :love:

WeWelcomeRefugees100k.png

Time Lord

Hello
Pluto conjunct and trine Mercury enhances visionary abilities, and complex comprehension of subjects (philosophical).
Pluto square and quintile do nothing of the sort, they simply make you artistic.
Pluto TriSeptile and opposition to Mercury is good for football, television, newspapers, and the like. Media. Also good for actors and directors; not so good for money-makers (9 to 5). Also good for sex, and overtaking the world. Anyone here has it?
Pluto BiSeptile Mercury enhances visionary abilities. It is about cognitive abilities. Like acting, software-engineering and the like. It is also good for computer programming. Especially Excel, they do well. Good for hirants.