Mars in Aries!?

The Piscean

My Chart is very watery but the thing that stands out to me the most is my Mars in Aries. Personally I see this as being responsible for the fire inside me, the only thing that can stop being lazy (pisces) and the reason im so irritated by small things. I would like to learn more about this placement. Apparently its an unhealthy placement even though Aries is the ruler to Mars.

How would you say this effects me in context to the rest of my chart?

How can I make this placement more healthy for myself?

Attachments

• circle chart.jpg
    circle chart.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 31

!4C

Apparently its an unhealthy placement even though Aries is the ruler to Mars.
In general, no, but it does rule your scorpio ascendant. It could make you more pushy. You want to pay attention to transits to your mars. Your progressed ascendant should be moving into sagittarius, so that might help lessen the effect of the scoprio ascendant. A cancer moon is sensitive and can be easily upset by small things. These factors combined, it might make someone more prickly than you would expect for pisces sun.

You should also pay attention to events when sun, mercury or mars move over your natal uranus. I have uranus square ascendant and very irritating events always happen to me during these transits. In my case, it is further complicated by saturn on the ascendant, so I'm not sure if it would be as bad for you.

Last edited: