Children of the dark

Love2Know

Pluto and Scorpio is subtley dark. Merc in Leo and Saturn in sag are good placements but not dark. And nothing is equal in astrology, just connected.

Ok so I’m adult of the twilight maybe or elder of the dawn?

Whoam1

So about a little under 0 degrees Sagittarius. Put the fixed star Toliman on ur chart and look at its aspects, this point is the represention for the Pluto/Saturn midpoint where the god of time and death come together, this is a very dark place. Let me know what aspects come up.

Love2Know

So about a little under 0 degrees Sagittarius. Put the fixed star Toliman on ur chart and look at its aspects, this point is the represention for the Pluto/Saturn midpoint where the god of time and death come together, this is a very dark place. Let me know what aspects come up.

That sounds freaky... so no. I looked up all my degree meanings just now and they are all very contrary. I’m unlucky yet lucky.. poor yet rich and have no friends but will rise up noble and successful. lol what am I?

Love2Know

Also I can’t find that star

Phoenix Venus

this point is the represention for the Pluto/Saturn midpoint where the god of time and death come together, this is a very dark place. Let me know what aspects come up.

My saturn-pluto midpoint is at 28 Scorpio. The sabian symbol for this degree is "the king of faeries approaches his domain." Pretty magical. :D :p

Whoam1

Hey I could be wrong I use my spiritual birthtime but my tarot card reading this month lead me to a card that's associated with the first decan of Scorpio, in which if I use this birthchart my MC/AC=Sun/Moon is in the first decan so now I'm gona check the Sabian symbol for 6 and 7 Scorpio.

Whoam1

It's the men tear away from there native lands for the gold rush- passionate search of new values provide a more abundant life and deep sea divers- the will to explore hidden experiences and to search for primordial causes... a deep sea diver cut me open in a reoccurring nightmare I had for years I put the dream together and it was a transformative dream that lead me to be a different person... ....

Love2Know

It's the men tear away from there native lands for the gold rush- passionate search of new values provide a more abundant life and deep sea divers- the will to explore hidden experiences and to search for primordial causes... a deep sea diver cut me open in a reoccurring nightmare I had for years I put the dream together and it was a transformative dream that lead me to be a different person... ....
Interesting. I used to have dreams about being lobotomized most of my childhood. I also hated daycare and school.

Anyways what is the point of this talisman star?

Whoam1

Toliman star is about the same degree (1orb) of ur Pluto Saturn Midpoint you can plug it into your chart and see what aspects that midpoint would have