Children of the dark

Whoam1

This is a group chat, as a person with 12th house sun, an 8th house moon, aspected to Pluto on the Ascendent. Lastly a chart ruled by a sun/moon mid point in Scorpio. I aim to open this forum as a portal to discuss matters of the hidden and theory's of the other worldly.

Whoam1

So I may be on here talking to myself, in that case self, do you believe the eight and twelfth house have to with magic, Mercury is supposed to rule magic but I feel like something is missing in his jurisdiction...

Whoam1

I think certain planets have certain realms of magic, Saturn and Mercury control the realm of knowledge magic, ex visions, illusions etc. but Pluto and Neptune rule the third eye kind of magics i.e. Tarot and oracle cards, the occult magics blood magic black magic rituals etc.

AppLeo

Do I have enough darkness in my chart to be a child of the dark?

I have sun in the 7th house in Leo. That’s probably a little too bright.

Whoam1

Well where are Pluto,Mercury,Saturn, and Neptune in your charts? What planets aspect Pluto especially. Is the moon/sun in eight or 12th house?

Love2Know

Well where are Pluto,Mercury,Saturn, and Neptune in your charts? What planets aspect Pluto especially. Is the moon/sun in eight or 12th house?

I have sun in 12 whole signs ✌️But I tend to use sun 11th . My Mercury is 12 house my Saturn is retrograde these can be pretty intense?
Out of sign Venus square Saturn?
Mercy square Pluto? Am I magic or dark yet?
Adding Pluto opp mid heaven
Mercy square Midheaven

Last edited:

AppLeo

My moon and mercury and north node is in the 8th house square my Pluto, so I guess that’s pretty dark. Sun is trine my Pluto as well.

Oddity

I think certain planets have certain realms of magic, Saturn and Mercury control the realm of knowledge magic, ex visions, illusions etc. but Pluto and Neptune rule the third eye kind of magics i.e. Tarot and oracle cards, the occult magics blood magic black magic rituals etc.

The third house rules interpretations of oracles and dreams, or at least the interpreters thereof. Black magic is ruled by the 12th house. The medieval definition of black magic is impressively broad, btw.

Interestingly, a number of magicians have planets located in the 6th, though that's not a hard and fast rule, albeit in mudane astrology magicians and magics are sixth house, probably because in that context we're talking about people who are up to no good.

AppLeo

The third house rules interpretations of oracles and dreams, or at least the interpreters thereof. Black magic is ruled by the 12th house. The medieval definition of black magic is impressively broad, btw.

Interestingly, a number of magicians have planets located in the 6th, though that's not a hard and fast rule, albeit in mudane astrology magicians and magics are sixth house, probably because in that context we're talking about people who are up to no good.

That’s good to know, Oddity.

Does Venus in the 6th house mean love that’s up to no good?

Love2Know

Venus in the 6th house natal chart? That means you gunna own a purse dog that you bring to work and feed it treats all day instead of pulling your weight as your coworkers pet your dog and do your work. Basically Paris Hilton.

Last edited:

Whoam1

I have sun in 12 whole signs ✌️But I tend to use sun 11th . My Mercury is 12 house my Saturn is retrograde these can be pretty intense?
Out of sign Venus square Saturn?
Mercy square Pluto? Am I magic or dark yet?
Adding Pluto opp mid heaven
Mercy square Midheaven

Pluto oppose MD yup
Mercury n sat in 12th yup
What signs are these in?

AppLeo

In what context?

Like, someone who’s dating..

Venus in the 6th house natal chart? That means you gunna own a purse dog that you bring to work and feed it treats all day instead of pulling your weight as your coworkers pet your dog and do your work. Basically Paris Hilton.

That’s just a stereotype. I do my fair share of work.. although, I spoil my cat and adore her to death so....

Whoam1

Mercury is the good of trickery and he rules the Virgo in the sixth. Look at amy whinehouse the sign virgo is bipolar you either have the light or the dark goddess there, one is dark bc she misses her daughter the other is light bc she has her daughter.

Oddity

You'll have a hard time of understanding astrology if you think Virgo, the sixth house, and Mercury represent the same things. They don't.