And a casual doff of the cap to y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris10

But my Moon is in the 3rd house so it’s literally a Gemini!

Also doesn’t SOL stand for 'sh!t outta luck’ :lol:. What are you doing! :lol::lol:

so if your moon is virgo in the third then it is in virgo and in gemini = u r smart
Where is your pluto? I bet it's in Taurus in the 12 th which means in pisces
I hope you're keeping notes
I don't feel like repeating everything :annoyed:

SOL = SentinelOfLight

chris10

Another person uses this account otherwise she gets banned due to the same ISP (forum rules says no same IP users otherwise they get banned). :( But she doesn’t post that much only occasionally. Which is why sometimes you see a switch in personality , it’s her.
PiscesPrincess did the same thing and had several people use the account which is why she seems bipolar with multiple personality disorder.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I CCCCCCCCC :tongue:

Bunraku

so if your moon is virgo in the third then it is in virgo and in gemini = u r smart
Where is your pluto? I bet it's in Taurus in the 12 th which means in pisces
I hope you're keeping notes
I don't feel like repeating everything :annoyed:

SOL = SentinelOfLight

Can you please help me out on the RMC section thanks :surprised: :sideways::joyful:

conspiracy theorist

as soon as the rest of you chickens do :lol::lol::lol: wink wink

1458142267-chicken-647226-960-720.jpg

Aren't I just a spicy piece of meat? ;)

as soon as the rest of you chickens do :lol::lol::lol: wink wink

I ain't shy. I think it's a fantabulous way to break down that virtual divider, personally. Otherwise, someone can be anyone. (I mean, they still technically can be, but it's easier to identify with a face rather than an abstract disembodied personality.)

What about Virgo Moon? :eek:

Intellectual, I'd say. Not in an airy sense, but in a more earthy sense. I feel. We all feel, even air-hearts, but I think earth sign moons just have more stable emotions, which is a fact at variance with other qualities of my chart. Also, my moon is actually on the cusp between Virgo and Libra, so there's a synthesis of the two signs going on, there. But at Virgo's core is the essence of the Servant. Libra is the Other Half, so of course what you get is a very intimate combination of someone who wants to serve the relationship in a practical and harmonious fashion.

chris10

I ain't shy. I think it's a fantabulous way to break down that virtual divider, personally. Otherwise, someone can be anyone. (I mean, they still technically can be, but it's easier to identify with a face rather than an abstract disembodied personality.)
I agree.
I think the reason you got so much attention in the first place was because you posted an actual pic of yourself.

No I didn’t. Been here since day one, where he posted a large letter to news agencies.

Large, dense, and liable to explode some heads with it's utter illegibility. LOL! I've edited it since, so it's a bit easier on the eyes, now. I can't format it like I wrote it in MS Word, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.