Will she have her baby?

EvieGrace

Hello Astrologers,

Was wondering if you could help me out with this one...
I'm becoming used to relationship horary's but not the medical kind and so I'm unsure of what sigs to use for this one.

My best friend is undergoing her 4th round of IVF next week. I'm praying this one works as it's taking a pretty big toll on her emotionally...

My question is, will she have her baby through this round?
She has fallen pregnant successfully on her 2nd try but she lost the baby after only a few weeks of being told she was pregnant.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

EvieG

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_evie_grace.13380.8788.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_evie_grace.13380.8788.gif
    51 KB · Views: 24

rafaella

are you the querent or is she the querent?

If you asked, she is then 11th house and its ruler, the baby is 5th from the 11th (radical 3rd house).

rafaella

I'm actually a little intimidated to write what i *think*...

Lord of 11th is Venus being 11th is Taurus?

11th cusp at Aries, so Mars is the significator for your friend. 5th is Sun. Both in fertile signs, this is good. However, the aspect is prohibited by Saturn, so I'm thinking maybe no baby this time, but I do believe she will have a baby later.

Jupiter, the treatment, IVF has not much dignity and rx, showing this is a return procedure. It has no essential dignity. So i dont think IVF using her own eggs will do.

Moon translates light of Venus in the 9th to Saturn and also Mercury involved. Not sure, but maybe a surrogate or perhaps donor egg? 9th house, overseas???

Sorry, wish I had better news. Hope I'm wrong...

EvieGrace

11th cusp at Aries, so Mars is the significator for your friend. 5th is Sun. Both in fertile signs, this is good. However, the aspect is prohibited by Saturn, so I'm thinking maybe no baby this time, but I do believe she will have a baby later.

Jupiter, the treatment, IVF has not much dignity and rx, showing this is a return procedure. It has no essential dignity. So i dont think IVF using her own eggs will do.

Moon translates light of Venus in the 9th to Saturn and also Mercury involved. Not sure, but maybe a surrogate or perhaps donor egg? 9th house, overseas???

Sorry, wish I had better news. Hope I'm wrong...

Lol. WAAAAY OFF!
Oh dear... I'm not sure how much she will be able to take. Each time she does this it just gets more and more draining for her. I'm not entirely sure if she has a plan B. I haven't discussed it with her simply because i don't want to upset her or give her the idea that maybe she can't have a baby with her own eggs...

Time will tell. Thanks so much Raf x

rafaella

Lol. WAAAAY OFF!
Oh dear... I'm not sure how much she will be able to take. Each time she does this it just gets more and more draining for her. I'm not entirely sure if she has a plan B. I haven't discussed it with her simply because i don't want to upset her or give her the idea that maybe she can't have a baby with her own eggs...

Time will tell. Thanks so much Raf x

I think best to keep this chart interpretattion to yourself, as I could be wrong. Third party questions are a bit harder as there is confusion about which significator to use. Honestly Mercury in aqua is more appropriate for her rather than Mars strong in fertile Scorpio.

But you could perhaps gently suggest to her to look for other possibilities, let that idea sink in and I guess when the time is right, she might start looking for other options. Her main goal is to become a mother, and she still can.

tikana

Hello Astrologers,

Was wondering if you could help me out with this one...
I'm becoming used to relationship horary's but not the medical kind and so I'm unsure of what sigs to use for this one.

My best friend is undergoing her 4th round of IVF next week. I'm praying this one works as it's taking a pretty big toll on her emotionally...

My question is, will she have her baby through this round?
She has fallen pregnant successfully on her 2nd try but she lost the baby after only a few weeks of being told she was pregnant.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

EvieG

not getting a yes at all

sigh

look at her L11

EvieGrace

not getting a yes at all

sigh

look at her L11

It's really sad... All she's ever wanted is a baby... She was in an abusive marriage for 12 years, which thankfully she's out of now. She's met a beautiful man that she's been with for 3 years and they're so happy. I wish it was easy for her. She's had an incredibly tough life.
Oh, no I'd never tell her this. I just meant that I've never brought up the topic of other options.

Thank you to both of you for your thoughts on this one x

EvieGrace

its better for her to ask that question "will i have a baby?"

cause this way it looks a bit too trivial

Yeah that's a fair call Tik... I just wanted to know for her i guess. It's also probably a little unethical due to her not knowing I'm asking the question 😕