please help me..

Thuy

First, the most strike problem is that I'm really in two minds about my studying. I'm a student and I study law in the university. But, after nearly one year I've studied, I feel so tired and I consider that law may be not suit for me. I don't know that should I continue studying? or applying for another university about education to be an English teacher or studying abroad in another field? Please anyone help me to solve this problem. Lots of thanks and my gratitude from me to you ^^
Second, I wonder that when can I find my true love coz now I still not find and perhaps I can meet my love this year? Please help me and tell me. Thank you so much!
P.S: I was born on Dec 24,1994. Time of birth: 6:00 a.m in Ha Noi, Viet Nam
here is my natal chart: http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi...H6-u1351829685

Metaphysica

First, the most strike problem is that I'm really in two minds about my studying. I'm a student and I study law in the university. But, after nearly one year I've studied, I feel so tired and I consider that law may be not suit for me. I don't know that should I continue studying? or applying for another university about education to be an English teacher or studying abroad in another field? Please anyone help me to solve this problem. Lots of thanks and my gratitude from me to you ^^
Second, I wonder that when can I find my true love coz now I still not find and perhaps I can meet my love this year? Please help me and tell me. Thank you so much!
P.S: I was born on Dec 24,1994. Time of birth: 6:00 a.m in Ha Noi, Viet Nam
here is my natal chart: http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi...H6-u1351829685

Hi
Ok. ... First of all, the link you left doesn't work. And I don't know if you're a man or a woman.
However, I looked up your chart anyway, with the birth date and time, as stated above...
In regards to law school: I would think long and hard before making a major decision like that. Law looks like an ok fit. I wouldn't recommend an English major.
Maybe your perception is expanding and you're seeing all the possibilities. Learning "to sense" in addition to think.
Keep expanding your consciousness but don't get carried away. Reach for higher learning- it's a major component in your life- but stay in reality and engaging with the "real world".
Only you know what is best for you, when it comes down to it. I would suggest continuing analysis of your patterns and habits, and change what needs to be changed but don't be overconfident, you do have some limitations.

In regards to love this year.....
All of your relationships will deepen emotionally this year. And you most likely will have a couple important people enter your life. They could be romantic, but one or two of them will be different kinds of partnerships. Business or friendship or intimacy. You will learn a lot about yourself from your participation in partnerships at this time.
When you look back on this time, it will seem like w turning point in your life. If your accumulating a lot, make sure to not limit yourself to just the physical and material. Again hinting to higher learning, (and I don't mean drugs). Spirituality will be good for you- but don't get brainwashed by any religions or groups or anything extreme like that.
Keep your head on straight / help people in some way , if you can / all of your relationships will work better this year family and personal. Spend time with friends, I think that's where you will find some of those intimate one on one encounters. Some romantic but not all. Don't be foolish in any way. Look inside yourself for true satisfaction.
This is a forecast for the next year or two. Good luck. Hope this is helpful.