Outlook on a relationship

Metaphysica

This is a horary chart done at the critical moment of the breakup. Which is still pending it would seem. Love some feedback and will answer questions or full in details as we go.
Thanks in advance
Info: march 8, 2013, 8:06am -8 standard time 122w20, 47n36

Vista

This is a horary chart done at the critical moment of the breakup. Which is still pending it would seem. Love some feedback and will answer questions or full in details as we go.
Thanks in advance
Info: march 8, 2013, 8:06am -8 standard time 122w20, 47n36
'
Metaphysica,

You won't get responses without a chart....you can obtain one for free at astro.com. Use the above info as the birth data and attach it to your message. Sorry you are feeling badly. Also, what specifically is your question?

Vista

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
'
Metaphysica,

You won't get responses without a chart....you can obtain one for free at astro.com. You the above info as the birth data and attach it to your message. Sorry you are feeling badly. Also, what specially is your question?

Vista

FYI, some of us use our own astrology programs to get information. I have two: Halloran AstrolDeluxe, and Solar Fire. But the very large majority(maybe 95%) do not have any programs at all, and so they are totally dependent on seeing a chart. Without your own program, its a definite pain to go to the internet and make a chart, and is usually not worth it. For those who do have their own charting software, they do it because it gives them information that the on-line programs won't.

But Vista is 100% right in the fact that Horary requires a question--its all about the question. And without a question, there is nothing to look at.

Z

Metaphysica

I access this forum from mobile and haven't been able to get a chart up w/ it. Believe me, I've tried.
As for the horary, the question was: what is the outlook of this couple? Breaking up as the question was asked, or chart was cast ...

Vista

I access this forum from mobile and haven't been able to get a chart up w/ it. Believe me, I've tried.
As for the horary, the question was: what is the outlook of this couple? Breaking up as the question was asked, or chart was cast ...

What are we going to look at without a chart??? You won't get answers without one so you should find a way to access a computer.

Metaphysica

updated thread
attached horary wheel. (i prefer to use astrowin.org for my charts. astro has some nice options but i find it very commercial)
thanks

Attachments

• horary_wheel.php.jpg
    horary_wheel.php.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 39

Vista

It's possible the question can't be answered yet or you didn't really form a question as the chart is not readable with 1 degree ASC and South Node placed inside. I would ask again at a later date.

updated thread
attached horary wheel. (i prefer to use astrowin.org for my charts. astro has some nice options but i find it very commercial)
thanks

Last edited:

Metaphysica

while I was waiting till I could upload the chart, I did some searching through the horary section, and saw posts relating to the early deg ascendant issue. Also something about the saturn in the 7th and it being related to a relationship issue... both led me to the same conclusion.
Thank you for following up on this.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Usually Saturn in the 7th house used to mean that you calculated it wrong or you failed to include something.

But in modern times I've found that it means that there is another question that is in the back of your mind that you are afraid to ask, or that you really don't want to know the answer to.

When Vista says ask the question again later, she doesn't mean ask the exact same question later. Questions are like birth times and like web addresses on this forum, only one to a time. So either ask the real question that is really bugging you, or wait a while and then ask a different question that is closely related but different. But since you didn't ask any question it not possible to read this on horary.

We had a fella in another thread who asked a question which was Saturn in the 7th, and I knew exactly what the real question was and so did he. So we went with it and answered that one.

You post though, is for an EVENT question where you want to know something. Please tell us what you want to know.

Last edited: