Planetary Friendships/Dignities

Venusmagic89

I have a planet in my chart (Saturn) that has no "friends"
In fact Saturn opposes my Venus, moon and mars creating a very hostile opposition
But Saturn is only planet outside my KAL Sarp Yoga, so its a partial KAL Sarp Yoga , so maybe this is somehow helpful even though it seems not.
Also none of my planets or nakshatras are Saturn ruled. Except in D9, saturn and mars rule D9 ASC and i have a sat/merc mutual reception in D9. So saturn plays nice in d9 but not in d1.
Anyway I'm just curious if anyone knows what it means to have a planet with no friends, only enemies and, what this could mean for different planets. (I have a friend whose Venus and Jupiter have no friends in d9)

Last edited:

Alamits

Did you have your chart calculated with planetary aspects calculated with values out of 60 or are you taking the idea of not having friendly aspects to full value?

Venusmagic89

Did you have your chart calculated with planetary aspects calculated with values out of 60 or are you taking the idea of not having friendly aspects to full value?

I Did The calculation myself using rules for planetary friendships. Such as, planets that are 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, and 12 from the other are friends and planets that are 1, 3, 6, 7, 10 and 11 from each other are enemies.
Additionally considering traditional enemy and friendship.
However Saturn in my chart also would have no friendly aspects as Saturn's ONLY aspects are oppositions to my moon,mars, Venus. (Then wide quincux to sun/Jupiter and semi square to mercury) so, no friends.
Saturn does make a trine to the ASC however im aware in vedic astrology usually only Saturn's 3rd, 7th and 10th aspects ate considered important. And on that basis I only have Saturn's 7th aspect on my 3rd house containing those planets its opposing.