Can the 7th Harmonic also have to do with lovers? (Twin Flame reference)

hunnyb143

I know that the study says the 9th shows the soulmate and soul itself, but would it make sense if somehow the 7th harmonic has to do with how relationships and partnerships are sought out?

(I will be referencing my experience with my twin flame.)

I understand that this harminic specifically is connected with the Septile 51° aspect. Though, the 7th harmonic aspect has to do with inspiration, intuitive understanding, and somehow I find a connection to important relationships.

From what I understand, the 9th harmonic is what we /become into/ during the second half of life. However, I think anyone who is spiritually attunded can become this 9th harmonic chart sooner than later, or, to begin experiencing it.

For example,
In my Natal chart I have Sun and Venus TriSeptile Mars and Septile Ceres.
My Moon is Novile Neptune, and Mars is Quadranovile Saturn.

During the oast 8-9 months of my life, Transit NEPTUNE has been tightly conjunct (now separating) my Natal Moon (which is natally Novile Neptune).

I have experienced an IMMENSE amount of psychic awareness, abilities and my kundalini has awoken and begun to transform me. I also met my TWIN FLAME at the beginning of this year, whom I am currently in separation with despite the fact that we deeply love each other....

Now, I am only 20 year old. I have 15 years before I am 35, in relation to my second half of life.

When I was 8 years old, I had another very important spiritual awakening in which I somehow KNEW that I would meet my twin flame in this very life, and that he will be my "best friend" (his south node is in my 11th house, his Sun conjunct my Moon, double whammy Sun-Moon, Venus quintile/bQ Mars and Pluto double whammy. Jusy double whammy's all over... My Vertex conjunct his NN, my Juno BiQuintile his NN...and more. I would be happy to post our Synastry later.) Our synastry is unlike anything I've ever seen so far. And the major hard aspects between us, are:

My (conjunct in Natal) Sun, Venus and Saturn square his Uranus and Neptune.
My Mercury is squaring his Mars.

We RARELY fight. However, we have separated a few times due to his admitted fears of the fact that I truly make him happy, yet he has only been hurt in the past. At the beginning he would literally tell me that he was sure that I was just confused and not seeing him for who he truly is when in reality I love him. He has PDD-NOS a form of autism as well, and he also has some profound psychic abilities. I don't love him any less for his mental illnesses and I'm sure that is something he fears. He was bullied severely growing up and has issues in his family, as do I in mine.

The reason for our separation is because somehow I've triggered him to want to become financially stable and dependent on himself rather than relationships and his Family. Which is GREAT. His NN is in Capricorn in his 1st.
In synastry his NN is in my 5th. He wants to be there, but he feels like he has nothing, and he feels like in the end I will mean nothing to him but it is only fear.

Do you understand the connection I am making between my 7th harmonic and the fact that I knew of my twin since I was 8 (Sun/Venus Septile Mars) and MET my Twin Flame as soon as my 9th harmonic was activated? (Moon Novile Neptune)

In my 7th harmonic I have SO many trines, sextiles, Quintiles, and even more noviles and only VERY FEW squares or hard aspects. It's pretty unbelievable. I'm also born with the birth path number 7.

In contrast... my 9th harmonic is the opposite....I have Sun, Venus an Saturn square Pluto and Ascendant for example. Sun semisquare Moon, opposite Jupiter, long story short majority of my aspects in the 9th harmonic are hard aspects...

This is very contradicting to me as I'm a very aware spiritual being I knew of many things, foreseen through my third eye ever since I was 8...yet my "soul" to be is overal by aspects, someone who would choose to do the opposite of spread love and joy to the world.

________
Or, if this idea is completely turned around and my Mercury square Neptune/Uranus (ADHD) is making me confused, would it make more sense to assume that the Sun, Venus, Saturn square to ASC in 9th Harmonic could symbolize my twin's difficulty in Accepting this for what it is?
Perhaps the square to Pluto as well are making him terrified of the hurt?

Hi 9H Venus is conjunct my 9H Jupiter.

I have to be on to something here.

Alamits

I am a little unsure as to whether or not this post belongs in this section. However, from a vedic approach, the d-7 is to be looked at for relationships just as the d-9 would. Also, as per vedic astrology, divisional charts aren't on and off. Meaning, certain time periods don't mean some division is running while others are not, however, certain time periods make certain divisions more important, in terms of the individual's desires during this time.
These divisions are dasa dependent for their giving of fruits and, in themselves, are therefore not giving fruit at the same consistency. That's a totally different thing, however.

It seems that you are using Western astrology concepts and planets in a Vedic setting. There are Western astrologers who use harmonic charts, but the traditional Vedic techniques don't involve the aspects you mention and instead focus on connections between the D7/D9 and D1, the technique-dependent Vedic aspects, exaltations, and yogas. Maybe your post is better suited to a non-Vedic forum. Good luck!

toots

I don't have any knowledge on this but it did peak a question in me. Can vedic astrology show a twinflame or show markers for someone whom you met in the past will return???

Toots, there ought to be indicators in western astrology as well. I for one, have pisces node trine pluto/vertex in scorpio, trine cancer moon trine node (not grand trine due to node) but they're in the career houses. However, according to Celeste Teal's book on nodes the vertex/pluto node contacts can add a sense of "destiny" to your encounters with people (which I can vouch for). I really recommend her book! My point is, if any indications exist, they would exist in any system. Also, I had venus septile venus in a very intense and strange relationship, but his node was conjunct AC/DC, my node conjunct his moon/sun, and a lot of trines from pluto. It's hard to isolate a variable. I know the OP was also focusing on aspects made in the 7th harmonic chart but IDK.

toots

Toots, there ought to be indicators in western astrology as well. I for one, have pisces node trine pluto/vertex in scorpio, trine cancer moon trine node (not grand trine due to node) but they're in the career houses. However, according to Celeste Teal's book on nodes the vertex/pluto node contacts can add a sense of "destiny" to your encounters with people (which I can vouch for). I really recommend her book! My point is, if any indications exist, they would exist in any system. Also, I had venus septile venus in a very intense and strange relationship, but his node was conjunct AC/DC, my node conjunct his moon/sun, and a lot of trines from pluto. It's hard to isolate a variable. I know the OP was also focusing on aspects made in the 7th harmonic chart but IDK.

Thank you for the suggestion. I guess if we were going by nodes then I can say that my Rahu(north node) conjuncts his Ketu(south node) and his Venus. There has to be some signification there. I'm interested in the most fated of all.

The node to node is more broad or generational but north node conjunct venus is very personal and significant romantically, especially if the orbs are tight. The vertex is also something you might want to look at but in my opinion nodal connections feel less electric and magnetic and are more comfortable. Celeste Teal's book and Martin Schulman are the best book on nodes, I own both and they're amazing! Alos in one such relationship I had my sun opposite his sun/moon midpoint. Other indicators could be....

Sun conjunct/opposed others Sun/Moon midpoint
Moon conjunct/opposed other’s Sun/Moon midpoint
The Sun/Moon midpoint falling on any of the major points of the other.

Here's more info

https://starscopestoday.wordpress.com/tag/indicators-of-soul-mates-in-synastry/

toots

I have been seeing Celeste Teal's name everywhere. Maybe it is a sign for me :biggrin: I forgot to mention that our moons are also conjunct in the 5th house. It is very interesting indeed.