saturn debilitating

barath

hey, so i have a good question, I have Saturn in Aries debilitating with Sun exaltation with Mars. So all these 3planets conjuncting in the 5th house.
My Saturn Mahadasha is starting in 2018 june and im having my sade Sani in that Mahadasha ! I am scared as hell !!!!!!
Someone tell me if my life is gonna be super miserable, because now i have my Jupiter Mahadasha and it is not that great, so i am super afraid for my Saturn Mahadasha. Im a bit scared if i might die from my Saturn debilitated and going through his mahadasha while he's traveling in Sade shani in my life ...

barath

hey, so the details are :
Jupiter and ketu in 3rd house Aquarius
Venus exalted with Mercury debilitated in 4th house Pisces
Sun exalted, Mars and Saturn debilitated in 5th house Aries
Moon in 7th house Gemini (ardra nakshatra pada 4)
Rahu in 9th house Leo
Sagittarius ascendant
Thanks !

mathur_dinesh

Current major-period is of Jupiter till March/2019. It will be followed by that of Saturn for the next 19 years.
Saturn is debilitated in the chart and it is associated with Mars and the Sun. It is debilitated in the navamsha chart too. Therefore Saturn is weak.
It is associated with two inimical planets. It owns the third and fourth houses from the ascendant. It is inimical to the ascendant and is therefore not a favourable planet.
It projects aspect to the eight, twelfth and third houses. These three aspects are friendly. Therefore Saturn will improve longevity, your expenditure though on the higher side will be useful and you will achieve your desires. Perhaps your relations with younger siblings and mother may not be satisfactory.
Placed in the sixth house Saturn will sometimes cause obstructions in your efforts and poor health. With Mars it will cause rivalry and inimical relations with some.
As the Sun is exalted in the sixth house there would be a rajyoga (combination for prosperity and status). It is the same with its association with Mars.
Many of the above effects of Saturn will be experienced in its major-period.

barath

hey, thank u very much !! You were saying how my Sun, Saturn and Mars are in 6th house, in my birth chart it is said that they are placed in the 5th house .