My Social Life

Hello,

I have a question. I am of Indian descent. I have no friends. I am a very slow and somewhat lazy kid most of the time. Other kids are always talking about sports and modern stuff. They know the latest words and slang. I am not very sporty either. I cannot have a fun energetic conversation with anyone. I have no friends. I never get invited to hangouts or parties. My question is: Will I ever have any friends? Or what can I do to get more friends and be relatable with them? I want to be able to be funny and talk openly with my friends so they get to know me. I want to be more social. I think it might be that I am too old school. Any advice is great. I have gone into serious depression about this. Thank you very much!

Question: How to become more social and invited to parties and make real friends?
Birthday: 09/25/1999
Birth time: 12:49 pm
Birth Place: Hoboken, NJ, USA
Latitude: 40.741221
Longitude: -74.033786058425

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-02-12 at 12.26.34 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2017-02-12 at 12.26.34 PM.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 16

Alamits

There are a few things on this matter. Number one, don't feel like you have to mold yourself into something you're not just so you can "relate" to others. With that said, there are a few things I would highly suggest you study up on and really study up on it.
-Study the gunas. Particularly Rajas and Sattva but don't over look Tamas. Venus is in the sign of Cancer with is a rajasic planet in a sattvic sign.
-Study the difference between Moon energy and Venus energy for the same reason.
Although I'm sure there are other valuable resources out there, I highly suggest you look up Sam Geppi on youtube. He has videos on what I suggested.
Debilitated Retrograde Saturn is looking at your house of relationships. Retrograde = Introspection. There is a lot of irrational fear that comes about with Saturn retrograde. Consider you are trying too hard in the wrong ways and not trying hard enough in the right ways.
Hope this helps!