astrologist said that I am a failure? will I be a failure

Gail Hunter

I was born in rwanda and moved to england and lived my whole entire life. I went to meet a highly reputable astrologist. He said he is a white nationalist. He stated that I am going to fail in life because my birth chart is Terrible and because I am black british. he said he is a white nationalist but he had a great reputation which means that his reading of my birth chart must be true. this has caused me to feel despair. I would like to know from your birthchart reading if I will be a failure.

am I a failure because of these things in my chart:
AC 0°
DC 0°
IM 0°
IC 0°

what do the 0° mean? do they make a failure

am I a failure because of these things in my chart :
Quintiles
BiQuintiles

will I ever be successful in life?

my birth chart:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=79289&stc=1&d=1549243951

Attachments

• michael's birth chart.png
    michael's birth chart.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 70

miquar

HI. I'm afraid that the astrologer who looked at your chart is worse than useless, for two main reasons. Firstly, there is no astrological technique that can tell whether or not someone will be a failure. Secondly, quintiles and biquintiles (which aren't a dominant aspect-type in your chart anyway) are in no way indicative of a tendency to fail.

I'd encourage you to look at what success really means. There are plenty of people in this world who have avoided happiness and peace by pursuing certain types of success, or lamenting that they could only find fulfilment through these types of success. You can only succeed or fail at one thing: successfully experiencing your experience. The pursuit of other kinds of so-called success is at best superficial distraction, and at worst an act of condemning oneself to misery.

The chart suggests a strong sense of morality, obligation and responsibility, and you need to find a way to act on this in a way which truly resonates with who you are and also answers the needs of the collectives in which you participate. But the way to do this is to relax into your moment-by-moment life rather than striving after this or that.

Best wishes

Miquar

unique_astrology

I do not know if you would ever be able or want to travel to Nairobi, Africa to see what connection you get in that location. Your Venus would be on the Asc and you would have trines to the relocated MC and Asc.

Best of luck to you.

Attachments

• Michael M.gif
    Michael M.gif
    13.3 KB · Views: 24

Amit89

You're a very, very young person, you can be a success if you put your mind on it, be driven, plan well, be organised, keep on top of things, befriend successful people, revise hard, take many mock papers before exams. be well prepared, organised.

Anyone can be a success if they put their mind to it.

You have venus in the first trine jupiter and saturn which can show you have a positive personality and in time you will experience some fun stuff.

You are a people's person and enjoy being around people, in groups.

wilsontc

Staff member
use astrology to back up your points, to All

All,

It's nice to be encouraging. However, please remember to use astrology in your post to back up your encouragement. All non-astrological posts have been deleted.

Back to astrology,

Tim

JUPITERASC

I was born in rwanda and moved to england and lived my whole entire life. I went to meet a highly reputable astrologist. He said he is a white nationalist. He stated that I am going to fail in life because my birth chart is Terrible and because I am black british. he said he is a white nationalist but he had a great reputation which means that his reading of my birth chart must be true. this has caused me to feel despair. I would like to know from your birthchart reading if I will be a failure.

am I a failure because of these things in my chart:
AC 0°
DC 0°
IM 0°
IC 0°

what do the 0° mean? do they make a failure
0°on ascendant aka rising sign = an early ascendant
ascendant switches to the next degrees EVERY FOUR MINUTES OF CLOCK TIME
so what this means is
the birth occurred literally one or two minutes after ascendant changed signs
and so
IF
birth had occurred approximately only three minutes - or less - earlier
then ascendant would have been SAGITTARIUS :smile:
am I a failure because of these things in my chart :
Quintiles
BiQuintiles
will I ever be successful in life?
my birth chart:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=79289&stc=1&d=1549243951
to be successful in life, avoid taking negative people seriously
i.e.
cultivate the company of positive people
and
make the most of your talents/natural abilities

kshantaram

Premium Member
in case helps self-reflections and self-discovery,
share salient pointwise how true-insightful feedbacks :

asc lord sat over taurus 5th, tech-dental-public admin-hotel management aptitudes;

venus lord 5th for luck etc and lord 10th for career over cap asc,
good looking, artistic aptitudes, event management, etc

sat-venus in exchange strengthening houses for personality, luck, education, advisory role-position in life;

moon sag 12th, philosophical, ambitious, optimist, sportive, impulsive;
aptitude for psychology, travels, prone to colds etc;
jup year ahead transit moon sag 12th, moon lord 7th for marriage-relationship;

sat coming 2.5yrs transit venus cap first, promoting artistic aptitudes and relationship;
sat own cap growth through public admin, mass supervision, event management etc;

sun-mer-ketu separative SNode acq 2nd, reformist, scientific thinking; mystic;
pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-legs etc; detachment from family-finances;
offer red flowers at the alter at home sat mornings;

sun-mer and rahu NNode opp, rise-fall in life,
rahu 8th leo high self-pride, foreign travels, toxic health issues heart-stomach-urological etc;
prayers for welfare of ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;
previous 1.5yr ketu transit sun-mer-ketu acq; rahu transit rahu leo 8th;

ketu coming 1.5yr transit venus-cap first,
pain-injury-surgery head-knees-kidneys etc,
detachment from relationship to care;

jup aries 4th trine moon, aptitude for advisory roles;
prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers tues mornings;

mars 3rd courageous, good for initiative-progress; accident prone;
disturbed sibling relations;
mars lord 4th negating to 3rd, negating mother-native land;

mer lord 9th settling at 32+

do promptly ack, share true-untrue feedbacks and how helpful, any ideas to pick?

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Frisiangal

I was born in rwanda and moved to england and lived my whole entire life. I went to meet a highly reputable astrologist. He said he is a white nationalist. He stated that I am going to fail in life because my birth chart is Terrible and because I am black british. ……………….
. I would like to know from your birthchart reading if I will be a failure.

Hi,
If you are still reading, I have a question.

Checking with Google I understand that Rwanda is not a former British colony. In such a case, I am wondering how you could attain British citizenship after 'moving' to England? Through legal channels of a later naturalised refugee/political asylum status, or illegal entry that offers no security whatsoever (both Saturn-Neptune influenced)?
If the latter, this could be behind the astrologer's (pre-knowledge)reasoning as there is literally no government backing in achieving anything.

It's true to say that Saturn-Neptune can have associations with 'a failure complex', simply because the faith present in one's abilities has need of Mars stimulation to work well. Mars is in Pisces, which often represents a sink or swim attitude. OTOH, there is also a fanaticism present.

Capricorn is also on 2nd house cusp but the stellium is under influence of Aquarius. A self-made man IS within the possibilities, even if fluctuating circumstances are part of the make-up. Mercury-Uranus can offer brilliant ideas for the future to unfold when it isn't being rebellious against outer authority.

The group ideal of Aquarius would seem to play a strong part in personal motivations.

You share a birthdate and rising sign with one of my granddaughters, born several hours later (U.T.) in Europe. I was often worried by that stellium in Aquarius (autism scale tendencies?) because it didn't seem to offer anything of a substantial nature for her to build upon herself. Even as a child her Aquarius nature had difficulty listening, went its own way, did its own thing. 'Learning' didn't follow the societal school system but through her mother's influence, the 'free-thinking school' (based upon mental aptitude rather than age), she attended. She was a year ahead of her age!
She always lived for the moment, and in excesses, was in for anything and everything within her group of friends. Her supposedly 'immune system issues'( Saturn-Neptune) at 15-16 yrs old I put down to tiredness through physical exhaustion!
She's now in her 2nd year of college, living independently(sharing rent!), is a college student rep., and has settled down. 'Routine' doesn't appear to be a problem anymore because it is the road towards her achieving success. The immune issues appear to have subsided.

She has utilised the good in her Saturn (ruler Asc.) and what it can teach her through physical means (Taurus), rather than disregard the value it offers.

Would the astrologer's judgement of her chart also implied her to become a failure ….. or does ancestral/cultural influence make the difference in any opinion given?

:smile: