Trump chart sidereal analysis

SunConjunctUranus

Re: Trump chart analysis

Shanti

If you were trying to emphasize DT's moon, it would be good to dissect moon phase at the time of his birth. Because he was born in day time, what is the effect of this nativity according to vedic?

Valens stated it in his book, and it is sometimes difficult to track moon phase from online generated chart.

Rudy

JUPITERASC

Shanti
If you were trying to emphasize DT's moon
it would be good to dissect moon phase at the time of his birth.

Because he was born in day time, what is the effect of this nativity according to vedic?

Valens stated it in his book, and it is sometimes difficult to track moon phase from online generated chart.

Rudy
Since Trumps Moon is Scorpio and Trumps Sun is Taurus
then
Trumps Moon phase is FULL MOON PHASE :smile:

SunConjunctUranus

Since Trumps Moon is Scorpio and Trumps Sun is Taurus
then
Trumps Moon phase is FULL MOON PHASE :smile:

"The full moon is indicative of fame and infamy, of travel and violent events, of those who fall from preeminence
as well as those who rise from a humble state, of affinities, passions, political opposition, and the affinity of parents."
http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf

Exactly :biggrin:

But, it would be good to have input from vedic.

SunConjunctUranus

Shanti

I personaly believe rahu and ketu have some impact to one's chart. I had currently few people whos rahu in the III having single child and/or problems with their siblings. Of course this is still general interpretations.

ps: having rahu in virgo [VI] had been terrible journey so far. :crying:

Shanti

Mmm...great. Trump's chart is very interesting..

Trump was actually born on a Total fullmoon eclipse....

I will come back on this later...got to run for work and other mundane distractions..:smile:

Watching a few youtube videos by psychics. Several have mentioned Trump having digestive or stomach problems in 2019. What in his chart indicates this and what is the time frame? Interestingly, nothing about impeachment.

SunConjunctUranus

Watching a few youtube videos by psychics. Several have mentioned Trump having digestive or stomach problems in 2019. What in his chart indicates this and what is the time frame? Interestingly, nothing about impeachment.

There was a great post by JUPITERASC :biggrin:
Haven't you read it?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

has powerful FIXED STARS

conjunct natal chart angles

FIXED STAR REGULUS CONJUNCT ASCENDANT brings
Great honor and wealth

but
violence and trouble

victory over enemies

and
scandal.

The 145th Consideration of Guido Bonnets is as follows: -

" That thou see in Diurnal Nativities whether Cor Leonis be in the Ascendant
this alone signifies that the Native shall be a person of great note and power
too much exalted
, and attain to high preferment and honors
although descended from the meanest parents." Robson

keep in mind then

effects of REGULUS are augmented
since Trumps father was a multi millionaire :smile:

Influence of fixed stars differs from that of planets
in being much more dramatic, sudden and violent
fixed stars may elevate from poverty to the extreme height of fortune or vice versa
whereas the planets do not do so.

It may be taken as a fairly well-established rule that the stars do not operate alone
except perhaps in those cases where they are situated on angles :smile:
and that their chief effect is transmitted by the planets.

They seem to form an underlying basis upon which the horoscope is built
and if a planet falls upon a star its effect is greatly magnified
giving it a prominence in the life
that is quite unwarranted by its mere position
and aspects in the map
http://constellationsofwords.com/categories/natalrobson.htm

FIXED STAR REGULUS is a force to be reckoned with
so far and against formidable opposition
President-elect Donald Trump remains on course

Shanti

Shanti

I personaly believe rahu and ketu have some impact to one's chart. I had currently few people whos rahu in the III having single child and/or problems with their siblings. Of course this is still general interpretations.

ps: having rahu in virgo [VI] had been terrible journey so far. :crying:

Both rahu (north node and ketu (south node) can have postitive and negative effects in a chart. Rahu is generally more positive for mundane issues like ambitions career, and so on as it is the ascending node. Yet it's eclipse like but nonphysical nature can cause many illusions and troubles.
Ketu as the descending node. Is more inward past oriented. It is generally more negative than the north node as that.

Dr Farr who is a most respected member of this site, and often quoted here, said in a place regarding medical astrology, that the south node (ketu) effects on planets, was perhaps the most damaging in his wiew in regard to his research into medical astrology. Member Jupiterascendant who often quote him, may know more about this. but I agree with the principle. It is used much in vedic astrology.

Donald Trump was born with his moon exactly conjunct ketu on a Total fullmoon eclipse
My estimation is that the exact fullmoon eclipse was just some three hours away later in the day he was born.
Eclipse day births often show up as lifes with more of a sense of destiny, with perhaps some more drama into the soul purpose
in this life.

The fullmoon phase of moon gives it strength in some way. But the eclipse of the moon gives damage to moon issues like psychology, feelings, reactions family heritage et.c. In the vedic 4th house of psychology it echoes the emotional psychological issue here. Giving some issues with his psychology. It translates here a narcissisitic personality disorder.

My comparison with other persons with this kind of disorder show some leo elements in common with a challenged moon it seems....

I needs not being so grave as in these cases. I have a friend who have this element a sidereal leo ascendant born on a south node eclipse in scorpio in her fourth house. She is a nurse and poet. A fantastic person. But damage to her moon as being premature born and separated from mother. As for narcissism..? not really...but she is addicted to facebook and likes. posting pictures of herself every day almost addicted to it. Now have taken a pause from that as it was too much...

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Both rahu (north node and ketu (south node) can have postitive and negative effects in a chart. Rahu is generally more positive for mundane issues like ambitions career, and so on as it is the ascending node. Yet it's eclipse like but nonphysical nature can cause many illusions and troubles.
Ketu as the descending node. Is more inward past oriented. It is generally more negative than the north node as that.

Dr Farr who is a most respected member of this site and often quoted here said in a place regarding medical astrology that the south node (ketu) effects on planets was perhaps the most damaging in his wiew in regard to his research into medical astrology. Member Jupiterascendant who often quote him, may know more about this. but I agree with the principle. It is used much in vedic astrology.

Thank you for this introduction of Rahu and Ketu. As far as I know in Vedic, there is controversial rulership over this.

Donald Trump was born with his moon exactly conjunct ketu on a Total fullmoon eclipse
My estimation is that the exact fullmoon eclipse was just some three hours away later in the day he was born.
Eclipse day births often show up as lifes with more of a sense of destiny, with perhaps some more drama into the soul purpose
in this life.

The fullmoon phase of moon gives it strength in some way. But the eclipse of the moon gives damage to moon issues like psychology, feelings, reactions family heritage et.c. In the vedic 4th house of psychology it echoes the emotional psychological issue here. Giving some issues with his psychology. It translates here a narcissisitic personality disorder.

This very good perspective of DT from you, Shanti. :biggrin:
Rahu rulership for some is in Aquarius/Moolatrikoona, that was intersesting you mentioned it several times which DT's Rahu in Scorpio. Rahu seems uncomfortable in this sign.

As for narcissism..? not really...but she is addicted to facebook and likes. posting pictures of herself every day almost addicted to it. Now have taken a pause from that as it was too much...

That's exactly narcissism in modern day :biggrin:

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Trump chart analysis using Tropical

Donald Trump - Natal Chart
Jun 14 1946, 10:54 am, EDT +4:00
Jamaica New York 40°N41'29'' 073°W48'22''

---------------------Rise------Upper------Set--------Lower
Parans to Mon --092°02' -- 260°25' -- 328°48' -- 080°25'
Parans to Sun -- 330°37' -- 082°18' -- 193°59' -- 262°18'
Parans to Mar --047°16' ---149°26' -- 251°37' -- 329°26'

The strongest aspect in tRump's chart as it involves both lights and it's most angular planet. It is angular every day (diurnal), every month in a progressed lunar return, and every year in a progressed solar return. It's strong influence in his psyche is on display in his day to day behavior.

69tZI98.gif

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Dr Farr who is a most respected member of this site, and often quoted here, said in a place regarding medical astrology, that the south node (ketu) effects on planets, was perhaps the most damaging in his wiew in regard to his research into medical astrology. Member Jupiterascendant who often quote him, may know more about this. but I agree with the principle. It is used much in vedic astrology.

in this life.

My comparison with other persons with this kind of disorder show some leo elements in common with a challenged moon it seems....

I needs not being so grave as in these cases. I have a friend who have this element a sidereal leo ascendant born on a south node eclipse in scorpio in her fourth house. She is a nurse and poet. A fantastic person. But damage to her moon as being premature born and separated from mother. As for narcissism..? not really...but she is addicted to facebook and likes. posting pictures of herself every day almost addicted to it. Now have taken a pause from that as it was too much...
SIDEREAL Leo rises with Regulus, the alpha (brightest) star in Leo.
Regulus appeared on New York horizon in the east
less than five and a half minutes before Trump was born.

Great honor and wealth

but
violence and trouble
victory over enemies
and
scandal.

The 145th Consideration of Guido Bonnets is as follows: -
" That thou see in Diurnal Nativities whether Cor Leonis be in the Ascendant
this alone signifies that the Native shall be a person of great note and power
too much exalted
, and attain to high preferment and honors
although descended from the meanest parents." Robson
keep in mind

effects of REGULUS are augmented :smile:
since Trumps father was a multi millionaire

Sidereal astrologer Kennth Bowser
famously successfully predicted Trumps win and subsequent election as 45th President of US
Kenneth Bowser remarks that Trump
".....is a virtual clinic on the power of the fixed signs

the strongest of the four qualities.
He has the Sun in Taurus opposite Moon in her fall in Scorpio.
Leo rises with Regulus, the alpha (brightest) star in Leo.

Trump's SIDEREAL Sun is in Taurus, the exaltation sign of the Moon.
Taureans and Cancerians are often attracted to real estate - Trump’s specialty
- handed to him by his father -
because land and buildings are such good and mostly safe investments...."

as a SIDEREAL TAURUS SUN :smile:
Trump HAS forged a successful real estate career over 45 years
profiting from flagship buildings like the Trump Tower Fifth Avenue in Manhattan
the Trump Tower Chicago
and Mar-a-Lago, a private club in Palm Beach, Fla.
Trump Organization owns a portfolio of buildings
hotels and golf courses around the world.

unique_astrology

---Quote (Originally by unique_astrology)---
Donald Trump - Natal Chart
Jun 14 1946, 10:54 am, EDT +4:00
Jamaica New York 40°N41'29'' 073°W48'22''

---------------------Rise------Upper------Set--------Lower
Parans to Mon --092°02' -- 260°25' -- *328°48'* -- 080°25'
Parans to Sun -- *330°37'* -- 082°18' -- 193°59' -- 262°18'
Parans to Mar --047°16' ---149°26' -- 251°37' -- *329°26'*

The strongest aspect in tRump's chart as it involves both lights and it's most angular planet. It is angular every day (diurnal), every month in a progressed lunar return, and every year in a progressed solar return. It's strong influence in his psyche is on display in his day to day behavior.

Image: https://i.imgur.com/69tZI98.gif
---End Quote---

My message is true in space regardless of the zodiac or ayanamsa used. I suggest you and whichever moderator removed my post study it. Placements in right ascension (true body placements in space measured from 0° Aries in the Tropical zodiac) are what they are. Check with NASA. The data is presented again as attachments with pertinent data highlighted.

[removed email/PM quoting which is against the rules (follow up with Moderator on these issues) and am letting post remain since it clearly is associated with sidereal astrology - Moderator]

Attachments

• tR FA Sidereal.gif
    tR FA Sidereal.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 33
  • tR Sid Speculum.gif
    tR Sid Speculum.gif
    67.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Trump FA Paran.gif
    Trump FA Paran.gif
    44.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited by a moderator:

SunConjunctUranus

I didn't see any reference to digestive or stomach health problems. Please cut and paste here since I missed it. Thanks.

Cancer is indicative of the chest, stomach, breasts, spleen, mouth, the hidden parts, the dimming of
vision and blindness because of the nebula <in Cancer>. Under this sign the following occur: leprosy,
lichenous scaliness of the skin and of the face, strokes, dropsy arising from complaints of the spleen,
staggering gait, bilious syndromes, /105P/ lameness, jaundice, piebald skin, buck teeth, crossed eyes, loss
of eyelashes, diseased eyelids, twisted spines, injuries from aquatic animals, birthmarks and moles around
the eyes, coughs bringing up blood, jaundice, pleurisy, and lung ailments.

source: http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf

Since his 6th/12th nodal occupied by Cancer and Capricorn respectively so I copy/paste it. Since I'm extremely new to this, you should explain, why you refering to his disgestive problems? Why it is spesifically in the XII sign from the Ascendant, not in the VI?

unique_astrology

The paransquare is an aspect that is contained in his natal chart. The speculum is for his natal chart of which the details are clearly stated in the chart data. It was there at the moment of his birth and will always be in his chart

Can neither of you understand what you read?

JZyNITS.gif

Cancer is indicative of the chest, stomach, breasts, spleen, mouth, the hidden parts, the dimming of
vision and blindness because of the nebula <in Cancer>. Under this sign the following occur: leprosy,
lichenous scaliness of the skin and of the face, strokes, dropsy arising from complaints of the spleen,
staggering gait, bilious syndromes, /105P/ lameness, jaundice, piebald skin, buck teeth, crossed eyes, loss
of eyelashes, diseased eyelids, twisted spines, injuries from aquatic animals, birthmarks and moles around
the eyes, coughs bringing up blood, jaundice, pleurisy, and lung ailments.

source: http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf

Since his 6th/12th nodal occupied by Cancer and Capricorn respectively so I copy/paste it. Since I'm extremely new to this, you should explain, why you referring to his digestive problems? Why it is specifically in the XII sign from the Ascendant, not in the VI?
I like to get my information from many sources before I come to a conclusion. I heard two or three different psychics from different countries mention digestive problems for the President in 2019 -- not incapacitating though there would be howls from the Loony Left for him to quit. So I was curious if there was anything astrologically to confirm this.

Considering the presstitutes and their Demwit masters have been attacking Trump 24/7, it wouldn't surprise me if he got an ulcer.

CapAquaPis

Sometimes, Sidereal is more accurate to depict someone's persona, character and behaviors than tropical. A Taurus sun/Scorpio moon/Leo ASC person will have more of a fiery attitude (Leo), proneness to rage (scorpio) and displays arrogant mannerisms (Taurus). I do know a businessman in the news with a (Tropical) Scorpio sun/Gemini moon: Hamdi Ulukaya , founder and CEO of Chobani foods, and I ponder how he presents himself to the world vs. his company coworkers. But I don't have his ASC to further describe this other person (what if its Leo?) and Geminis (esp. suns) are business-oriented, fast-paced and hard-working types.

Last edited:

jac

Will come back to this thread, skimmed through.

It's refreshing to have objective analysis on this topic. I'm so sick of the vitriol poured into this. Hats off to you all for being adults.

SunConjunctUranus

SIDEREAL Leo rises with Regulus, the alpha (brightest) star in Leo.

Great honor and wealth

Regulus was visible in local sky on the East when DT was born because it was slightly above the Ascendant in day birth chart.

The place of his birth was in New York so I personaly imagine the Regulus was ascension in Atlantic Ocean.

The question has been raised, why has Trump made his fortune in real estate when his horoscope lacks Earth?

The absence of an element in a chart creates a negative preponderance similar to the more commonly recognized positive preponderance.

And his upbringing and inheritance were centered on housing. It's what he knew. And a large part of his inherited wealth was in real estate.

that's the Tropical perspective
interestingly

President Trump has a SIDEREAL TAURUS SUN :smile:

and
- from THE ANTHOLOGY by Vettius Valens

'......TAURUS is productive of order, earthy, energetic
indicative of estates and possessions.
Men born
under this sign are noble, energetic, toilsome
good at keeping things
pleasure-loving, music-loving, generous.
If benefics incline toward this place
or if the houseruler is favorably situated
men become those judged worthy of crowns
of monuments and statues
and distinguished and
brilliant individuals.....'
http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/vettius%20valens%20entire.pdf

This is follow up explanation of DT's in heritance:
The XI sign from fortune is empty however the XI sign from ascendant contained Saturn and Mercury [Saturn is land and Mercury is Market] and in Vedic, Shanti has expressed opinions based on James Braha's view of stationary planets, Jupiter placed in II sign from Ascendant.

May need supported interpretation of his desgestive problems, venus appear in bad daimon. Still get stuck here, because missing the VI health problem.

Last edited: