Venus in Mars' Sign and Jupiter "sleeping"

Venusmagic89

So I've been reading a lot and watching astrology videos on marriage, and I saw recently in one of Ernst Wilhems videos on Jupiter in woman's chart and Venus in Mans chart something I had wanted another opinion on.
He said Jupiter delivers "bad results" in its detriment, debilitation AND enemy signs. (So 5 out of 12 signs- Virgo, Gemini, Capricorn, Taurus and Libra)
However Venus only gives bad results in sign of debilitation and enemy sign but not in Detriment sign. (So in Virgo, Cancer, Leo) but that it gives average results in Scorpio or Aries.
This made me wonder a little why Jupiter gives such bad results in many signs where Venus in less signs but Jupiter is a stronger planet/greater benefic.
As someone with Jupiter combust in Taurus, Venus conjunct moon and mars and opposes by Saturn AND rahu/ketu in 1/7 in Navamsa it just feels like the odds are stacked up against me for marriage. And so far it has proved a truth in my life as I always meet the worst men.
But beyond that im just curious as to others opinions on this. Thanks!

Alamits

I remember seeing these videos and don't quite remember if he makes clear that this is one thing to look at out of the few. Along side Jupiter (for women) and Venus (for everyone, including women) one must look at the 1st and 7th house and their lords. You then have your potential for chara karakas, vargas, see where I'm getting with this?

mathur_dinesh

Jupiter is inimical to Mercury and Venus. Therefore it will not be comfortable in Taurus, Gemini, Virgo and Libra. It will be debilitated in Capricorn. Jupiter in other signs will be satisfactory.
Venus is inimical to the Sun and Moon. Therefore it will not be comfortable in Cancer and Leo and will be debilitated in Virgo. It will be satisfactory in other signs.
There is no concept of detriment houses for various planets in Vedic astrology.