Health in question

kidtronik

So I'm a bit of hypochondriac and dealing with the anxiety that I will get a life threatening/debilitating disease. I am a Virgo lagna and have both Saturn and Mercury occupying the 6th house. I understand that Mercury and Saturn do well in the sign of Aquarius but I am also aware of the effects these two planets could have on my health being in the 6th house. Does this energy give more to diseases or does this mean I will be a healer? Could someone help explain what I'm looking at?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 11.03.06 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 11.03.06 AM.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Alamits

Planets in their own sign don't harm the houses they are in. Yes, it's still Saturn in the 6th house but he isn't harming here, rather, he is supporting 6th house endeavors. Without shad bhala or aspectual values and such its hard to give an opinion much more than to say that Saturn will cause Mercury some stress.

mathur_dinesh

Saturn in the sixth house would be troublesome for your rivals. The owner of the sixth in the sixth will give good results. Luckily it is not under influence of any naturally malign planet. Therefore Saturn should not cause trouble to you.
Coming to Mercury the placement of the owner of the ascendant in an adverse house is generally not considered good. It is associated with a naturally malign Saturn in the sixth. It is the owner of the ascendant and tenth. Therefore one would be required to look after ones health carefully during the major-period of Mercury. It also may cause worry and trouble. This major-period is a very very long way off.
You have experienced two sub-periods of Mercury, one in the major-period of the Moon and the other in that of Mars. Please recall as to how these sub-periods have gone. That would more or less determine as to how your 2.5 years of Mercury sub-period in the major-period of Rahu would go. The sub-period of Mercury is apparently current in your chart.

ANUP

Could you write down birth details.

Ayanmasa might make difference in dasa and antardasa.
So i can't rely on the data you have given.

-Anup
kascorner.com