Dignities in Tropical and Sidereal?

Lunny

My chart changes a lot from Tropical to Sidereal, in tropical my Sun,Venus,Jupiter,Saturn are in fall but in Sidereal Mercury is exalting, Jupiter and Pluto are domicile, only Mars is in its fall, so it's not so bad. I've always wondered why when I have so many falls, I've gained enough in life until now without even working for it, I have been very lucky? The Jupiter in Sag would explain this though it's right before IC and I've seen planets in cadent houses aren't very strong? But I just can't explain my luck with such a weak Jupiter in 3rd and in Capricorn, using Tropical, also the Vedic interpretation for Virgo sun and asc is much more accurate for me than the Libra placements. And I've seen Vedic astrology is good for predictions.

My questions are:
What kind of job is possible for me? I was wondering also will my family accept my spouse if I ever marry, where/when will I meet him?

Thank you!

Attachments

• sidereal.PNG
    sidereal.PNG
    172.7 KB · Views: 27

Alamits

I typically read using the tropical zodiac, however, I will give it a go for you with sidereal. However, I will be reading using whole sign and this is important to note as you continue. I hope it will be valuable to you anyway.

Before getting to it, I want to address some things before your question/s. For a Virgo ascendant, Mars is considered "evil" by parashara. To interpret, it is to mean that Mars themes can be a distraction, rather than helping you in your dharma. However, he is still debilitated and that can spell a sideways approach to responsibilities and or your ambitions.

Give a look into bhadra yoga and hamsa yoga. These are special yogas that only exist for the mutable ascendants and you have both, sidereally speaking. If we look tropically at Jupiter, being in an angle, is said to remove the negative effects of said planet. It isn't clear on how exactly but that's there for some study. Don't get carried away with dignity because it isn't everything. It can even be largely misleading. So many people with debilitated planets are equally or more successful than people with exalted planets and the reverse is true about people doing worse off with exalted planets. There is a lot to look at to determine this.

I can't speak to more or less accurate but I do want to say that you should be careful drawing a conclusion either way. If you aren't looking at house lords and rulerships along with transits to make this decision, you open yourself up to confirmation biases. This is not a lecture, just a reminder.

Personally, I don't like to make such predictions about what job is good for you because by now you ought to have some sort of idea and the point is to try things rather than to follow what someone else tells you. In terms of your family accepting your spouse, it seems likely, having 7th(spouse) lord in the 4th(home). Jupiter is involved in a pretty powerful yoga and is strong overall. I don't think there will be trouble. When and where can't be said with the birth chart alone with no navamsa and other calculations. Also not a place I find value in sharing. However, another astrologer might give it a go if you post your birth details.

I hope this was helpful :)!