Using relocation chart in synastry

fullmoonlibra

I moved to the country of my dreams, the country where my parents are originated from.
And I'm considering of using my relocation chart from now on, because the goals I want to realise in this country (and the reason why I moved here), fits very obvious and surprisingly great with the new house-direction in the relocation chart.
But does this mean that I will meet now people who are now on my 'new' descendant sign?
Because I find it strange and very mystical that I keep meeting people with their north node conjunct my relocation charts ascendant.

How useful is it actually to use relocation charts in synastry?

A.) more useful than natal chart
B.) less useful than natal chart
C.) use both and see what works for you the best
D.) I have a different opinion on that

I'm curious for your opinions! :joyful:

comdoc

I've found that relocation charts and angle line crossings are both valuable. The relocation circle of Houses represent new current external conditions, which interface with your natal planets internal qualities and character. For example, your relocation Ascendant changes the way you appear to others, which can have substantial effects in synastry comparisons. Of course, your internal history and qualities will still remain, no matter where you relocate.