Does he like me?

ellio

Hello!
I'm trying to figure out who contacts me with unorthodox methods and why.
This is person one.

I have severe attachment issues and he was maybe my only real friend ever. After a while he unfortunately thought he was in love with me, but he was just obsessed, which is I don't know why but normal in my life. Nothing happened because he wanted to stay married and raising their children together with his wife, and I was not interested in a relationship with him, not just because i've already had a long-term bf, he was just a no anyway, maybe because he's too mentally ill etc, I don't think it matters. I'm a newbie but I think our synastry has a lot of obsession, love, abuse and violence.

Then his wife caught him talking with me privately, and not because of his job, he lies a lot. She threatened him with a divorce because of him cheating her with a psychopath (me, but im not one, I got this label imo because he's a therapist) and got me blocked everywhere and stuff like this, then sh!t happened, I went off for a long long time etc.

This happened maybe three years ago.

Does he love me? Or like me? Wanna talk? Wanna talk, but won't? What are their feelings?

I'm learning this for maybe three hours, but I think this is a huge no.

Last edited:

Oddity

You're Venus and he's Mars. There is a separating square between the two of you, that indicates the past, not the future.

The moon is void of course. Let it go, nothing will come of this.