does he love me?

tikana

hey kristina

btw venus/uranus is not what is attracting to a foreigner it is usually sun/mars + 7th house .. also look for 9th house connection

Dirius

me?..fantasize???....never......:tongue::lol:

i forgot to ask.does the chart show he would have someone else? for me it feels he is very focused on his career and friends..his had short relationships but they always end because he is not ready to settle down.but would he have maybe feelings for someone else right now?

Actually it would...

I suppose that you are talking about the mars-saturn reception. Mars in aquarius (sign of saturn), and saturn in scorpio (sign of mars). Usually yes, that can imply he is focused on something else....most likely another person.

But this is stronger testimony when the planet is:

- In conjunction with ruler of 7th
- Inside the 7th house.

Usually if you find a planet inside the 7th is much stronger evidence.

So, it could imply he is currently dating someone else...but its just that a possibility. Saturn also does rule his turned 10th house, which signifies his job. So you really can't know :tongue:

kristina86

Account Closed
Actually it would...

I suppose that you are talking about the mars-saturn reception. Mars in aquarius (sign of saturn), and saturn in scorpio (sign of mars). Usually yes, that can imply he is focused on something else....most likely another person.

But this is stronger testimony when the planet is:

- In conjunction with ruler of 7th
- Inside the 7th house.

Usually if you find a planet inside the 7th is much stronger evidence.

So, it could imply he is currently dating someone else...but its just that a possibility. Saturn also does rule his turned 10th house, which signifies his job. So you really can't know :tongue:

dear horary is he seeing someone else..then i will find out:w00t:

and he will be busted..:devil:

kristina86

Account Closed
hey kristina

btw venus/uranus is not what is attracting to a foreigner it is usually sun/mars + 7th house .. also look for 9th house connection

hmm...i have non of those..well north node is in my 9th..

do you see by a quick look on my chart.what makes me so attracted an foreigner culturers/relationships. (im moving far away from finland in 2016 because i don`t feel at home here.)

Last edited:

Dirius

hmm...i have non of those..well north node is in my 9th..

do you see by a quick look on my chart.what makes me so attracted an foreigner culturers/relationships. (im moving far away from finland in 2016 because i don`t feel at home here.)

Sun in the fall of the homeland (4th house - ruled by mars)

kristina86

Account Closed
uranus rules your 7th house
anythign unusual[/QU

my eyes are allready so tired..i can``t see myself...:andy::lol:

i agree with uranus..no hope for boys of finlandia..:tongue: or maybe they are just lucky..:lol:

so the 7th house ruler tell us what kind of partner we want and are attracted to,like uranus something different and unusual:sideways:

i am always figuring out is the venus sign the one we are attracted to..or is it just about how we love and how we are in relationship.

kristina86

Account Closed
why are you looking at venus
when you outta be looking at mars/sun/desc

i`m a newbie in astrology and i`m not sure what to look at.in the very beginning i really did think that the venus sign shows the kind of partner we want..:w00t:

but ok. man sun in virgo.
mars in libra
dc ruler mercury

he would want a woman who is classy,intelligent and not a clingy one.he wont want a jealous partner..yes?:eek:

(and they will never guess who this man is she is describing...:biggrin::tongue: