help needed.will i be a mother?

kristina86

Account Closed
hi..new on this site..and astrology as well..so im a 27years old woman..single with no kids..or have ever even been around them. i was told by a physic that i would have one child, a son. but now i made my birth chart and im really confused..5th house capricorn with neptun and mars...is this bad? do you see me having kids?..

thank you.

Attachments

• birth chart!.JPG
    birth chart!.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 19

hermetic

Most probably yes, Jupiter rules your 5th house, conjunct Moon in very fertile sign of Pisces. There might be some troubles, either c-section because of Uranus squaring Jupiter, or in-vitro conception, Neptune might give abortions, Mars is almost in the 6th house so no strong influence.

kristina86

Account Closed
i have had one abortion when i was 19 years old. after that 1 miscarriage.but i also suffer from hypothyroidism.i also read that mars in the 5th house means miscarriages..but i was also told that it could mean male children.

i find it a little hard to understand how to read my birth map because someone tells me my moon is in 7th house with jupiter..ruled by aquarius....so not sure wich one is right....=)

hermetic

In the chart I'm looking Moon is in eight house, with Jupiter, ruled by Jupiter and Neptune.
Abortions are because of the Neptune, all these retrogrades in fifth house will give some delays in the matter.
All the planets have multiple symbolism, and many factors are involved. So don't look at it as Mars=miscarriage, or Mars=male children. Not as nearly as simple as that.
Seems like you already had a few happenings regarding fifth house/pregnancy matters fulfilled. I personally look at the house ruler as stronger, and malefic planets as simply an obstacles or description of some events regarding the house.