Should I start taking Adderall again (ADD meds)

Courtney Love

I did this chart a while ago, obviously, and used the 6th house to represent the Adderall. I have really bad ADD and have wasted most of of life, and no, that's not an exaggeration. (find my other thread about never having had a real job)

So Venus rules both the first and the 6th, so I used the moon at 11 Taurus to represent me, and somehow didn't notice that it ALSO is represented by Venus.

I've just now noticed this, having spent the last 2 months thinking I had a positive answer, so I went to a new Dr, got the pills, and yesterday almost died when the pharmy wanted $469 for a month's worth of pills. Given how harsh these pills have the potential to be, (can cause heart problems and high blood pressure) I again looked to the chart to make sure, before giving away $500 dollars. On one hand, with adderall I'm enormously productive and could make the money back quickly, on the other hand, healthwise and everything, SHOULD I be back on Adderall?

So I don't know how to read this chart. 28 degrees taurus, a late degree does show I'd really already made up my mind I guess. The ruler of the mooon, 1st & 6th houses is Venus, kicking around in the 12th house, which bothers me. Could this adderall be my undoing? or is the fact that all the pertinent houses are ruled by the same planet indicate a HUGE yes?

astrow2gw124adderall250.gif

Last edited:

Kerrie

The question is "Should I start taking Adderall again" and as there is an very close applying aspect its a Yes.

IMO if you want to ask another question, you shoud redo another chart?

Courtney Love

it's late and I've lost my mind. I am represented in the chart by Venus, as the ascendent is 28 taurus. Then the 6th house is Libra, again ruled by Venus, so I chose the moon to represent me. The moon is at 11 degrees Taurus, so in my muddled mind, I decided the moon was also represented by Venus.. Not the first time I read the chart, just tonight. It's time for bed. ok. so I read the chart right the first time, I'll have to cough up the cash. I figure if I ask "should I start taking adderall again" and it says yes, then any questions of health and safety would be covered. I mean, I don't think the chart would say "yes take adderall" if it were going to be good for a job, but bad for my health... I assume a yes means, "all is well, go for it" on all fronts.

Anyone disagree?

Kerrie

Go to your doctor and discuss with him, hehehe not the horary chart, but the medication, lol.

Well we both think its says Yes, see what the doctor says.