Should I travel to Istanbul soon?

kai

Hi guys. I have a dilemma and can't decide how to proceed. I want to know whether I should travel to Istanbul for a couple of weeks of travel to see my husband there who is waiting for his US consulate marriage interview for more than half a year now as all the embassies are not conducting any interviews. So he lives in a different country and the last time we saw each other was at this time in September-October and we thought the next time would be in the US this year, but coronavirus messed up everything and he is stuck. The problem now is that we don't know when the US embassy will resume the interviews...next month, December or next year. Also, I want to get a few crowns outside of the US as dentistry is expensive here in the US, so I figured that while seeing him in Istanbul, I can get my dental work done too at the same time and just get the hell away as I've been home most of the year.

So on the other hand I am wishing that I was a psychic now who could predict when his interview will be since if, for example, things change and he goes in for his interview in December and gets his visa, then I rather not go to Istanbul since ive already been there, and would prefer to travel somewhere else (exotic?) when my husband finally moves like southern Europe, the Carribean or to some other warmer areas. Istanbul visit is due to the situation only...to get my teeth done and see him since Istanbul is the only city he can fly from his own country now so the options are limited. So it's a convenience thing for now regarding Istanbul. I would prefer that he comes and we pick somewhere where we haven't been to yet and somewhere really cool with warmer weather and my teeth can wait a little as that's my secondpriority. The problem is that this interview is confusing me as to how to proceed. If I know that he won't have his interview for several months into next year then I guess flying to Istanbul soon would be what I decide to do. So what does the chart show regarding whether I should trvael to Istanbul again this year? I was there last year with him at this time. I just don't want to spend all that money to go there again while he gets his interview/visa around december/january and moves here....I could have saved that $ on some other luxury trip after his move to the US to where our hearts want to go lol. I am Moon in Virgo ruled by mercury hence the travel on my mind and my 9th is ruled by saturn which is retro in my 7th house of marriage, hence the relation of the travel to my husband to see him. That's all I can see, any thoughts please? Im driving myself crazy with this dilemma right now and need to make up my mind and stop thinking about this.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_should_i_travel_to_istanbul_in_november_hr.26390.7692.jpg
    astro_2gw_should_i_travel_to_istanbul_in_november_hr.26390.7692.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Yes, you should go.

Using whole signs:
You're moon in your husband's 9th house and will trine your husband/Saturn, L9/Jup in your husbands house applies to conjunct him/Saturn. You moon oppose the mars/jup midpoint in the 9th house.
All this says you should go.

Albeit there could be some short travel issues to contend with prior, with Mercury applying to a square with Jupiter.

lux111

I would say that the ascendant is 3 degrees and Saturn is technically in the 7th house, so we should beware of even reading this chart first of all..

Secondly, wouldn't L9 be Saturn, rather than Jupiter..? The question doesn't mention the husband, it asks about the trip/country.. so maybe we should assign the trip to Saturn. The husband should be Sun, or Jupiter since it's near the cusp of the 7th.

Moon doesn't receive Saturn, (or Jupiter for that matter). Saturn is in Moon's triplicity but also it's detriment, it might not be a good idea for you.

However, Moon applying to a conjunction with Sun and a trine with Jupiter is positive testimony to meeting your husband in his 10th house -- the place he's working..

Last edited: