saturn return, capricorn in 10th, unemployment

stirrr

hey there!

I'm just passing through my first saturn return and it seems just too INTENSE right now. I don't if that much intensity is related to the fact that I have capricorn and saturn in my 10th house. I'm having a lot of health (mine and loved ones) and money issues and the school I was giving classes for 3 years now just closed, and I'm just running out of freelances.

I already spend a lot of time trying to figure out my map but I still haven't experienced much success in completely understanding what I think is the main theme on it: the center of the map, the 4th and 10th houses, the saturn and jupiter opposition and the saturn-uranus-neptune conjunction. All of them making squares with my ascendant. I can easily find meaning in my busy 7th house, in my true node and in my moon-venus aspect, but the aforementioned part in specific makes me very confused.

My main points of uncertainity:

1. I don't really understand the possible meanings of having saturn, uranus and nepture all together in capricorn 10th house;
2. I also do not completely figured out the influence of having opposite jupiter on it. Struggling with extreme duality between good and bad humour and with balancing domestic life and professional life has been strong topics in my life to this point, and I'm NOT naturally the most work-hard person I know (in terms of how much I'm willing to work, not in terms of how well done is my work) and I really enjoy staying at my own place, so I can relate to the saturn-jupiter opposition, But I can't join this reading to neptune and uranus. I don't know how all of those things affect my personality and/or my saturn return. I can read, superficially tho, the main opposition, but I can't relate it to nearby planets and aspects.
3. How the whole thing goes with all the ascendant squares?

I'm not a native english speaker so I apologize for some misuing of terms and grammar problems.
Any thoughts will be appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_lucas_carvalho.16082.31883.png
    astro_w2gw_lucas_carvalho.16082.31883.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 23