Am I an angry person at home?

Moondancing

Premium Member
I've moved in with my parents to help them because my father can't take care of my mother alone any longer. Last night I spoke passionately about a subject I cared about and my mother said "Shut up and keep your opinions to yourself?" I apologized and said I would not give my opinions anymore.

This morning she apologized but then proceeded to tell me she doesn't recognize me. That I'm a monster, an angry monster who makes no sense. My jaw dropped. I don't see myself as an angry person so I asked the question to see if maybe I'm deluding myself.

My ruler is Moon in Taurus (stubborn?) and separating from a sextile with Venus ruler of 11th possibly signifying I felt the discussion was a friendly encounter with my parents. My mother's ruler is Jupiter in turned 8th house to see her pov. Eighth is a dark house and I told my mom I think she has strong emotions and making the problem bigger than it is.

Moon is moving to an opposition with Jupiter (more difficulties ahead between us?) Moon is in Jupiter's fall and I take that to show my mother's exaggerated dislike of me. In my wildest imaginings I could not see my children as monsters.

After working through writing this horary I determined I'm not an angry person and my mother's image of me hasn't changed a lick!

Any insight would be welcome.

Moondance

Attachments

• Angry.jpg
    Angry.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 19