I feel like I'm here to help and serve people... :(

GeminiSun

Which I think is amazing and so beautiful! I know I could take some of my short but very prominent life experiences and really benefit others in a huge way but a big part of me wants to express my creativity and shine!!! I'm so torn.

What do you think I'm here for career-wise according to my chart? This is such a big decision. Apart of me and my intuition already knows what I'm here for but I'm kind of looking to be proved wrong...

Attachments

• algol.jpg
    algol.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 50

Jadi

You can only help other people when you feel secure in your values. This is the first thing that would be said about one with the node in the second house. You may be dealing with issues or feelings of insecurity and vulnerability in the way you present yourself.

What I see in your chart is the emphasis on exploring your own spiritual side through creative endeavours before you can serve anyone else. Through that and the security it'll bring you, you will eventually help others. How? You'll find out.

blackbery

Chiron is placed at the top of the chart along with Mars bringing an emphasis of 'fighting' for what you think is right. Jupiter placed in the 11th shows you would do very well being an advocate for the wrongfully accused whether that be as a lawyer, activist, member of a group. Your cardinal planets indicate you have the ability to work independently whether you are part of an organization or go it alone with your own business.
Nice chart and one person can make a big difference in this world.

AtlanticPacific

Hey Geminisun, I feel like I wrestle with the same issue! I have my NN in the 8th house Placidus (in Virgo), so opposite from you, but same dilemma. I have the urge to be of service to others, but I've found out (the hard way) that if it's not in a way that's personally fulfilling my creative needs I wind up miserable! Trying to find a way to balance both is something I'm currently grappling with. All I can say from my own journey is that putting yourself and your needs last will never help anyone and it never works to ignore your intuitive guidance...:eek: And on that last point, having your Sun in Gemini in the 8th (in my opinion) means you'll never feel comfortable or at ease by ignoring or pushing away your spiritual side/needs..

Last edited:

Sweet Pea

Mars on your MC (10th house of career) is also the ruler of your 6th house of health, diet, nutrition, service to others, etc. So you're right that you've come to serve AND shine. You'll serve with a big smile on your face, an expansive heart, and find creative ways to help people from your own experience. Having Chiron on the MC is a powerful statement of intent. Chiron is the wounded healer archetype as you probably know.

GeminiSun

Chiron is placed at the top of the chart along with Mars bringing an emphasis of 'fighting' for what you think is right. Jupiter placed in the 11th shows you would do very well being an advocate for the wrongfully accused whether that be as a lawyer, activist, member of a group. Your cardinal planets indicate you have the ability to work independently whether you are part of an organization or go it alone with your own business.
Nice chart and one person can make a big difference in this world.
Man this is so accurate about me it's crazy.

Thank you for your input.

GeminiSun

Mars on your MC (10th house of career) is also the ruler of your 6th house of health, diet, nutrition, service to others, etc. So you're right that you've come to serve AND shine. You'll serve with a big smile on your face, an expansive heart, and find creative ways to help people from your own experience. Having Chiron on the MC is a powerful statement of intent. Chiron is the wounded healer archetype as you probably know.
Thank you for your input! I hope you're right and I am able to get the best of both worlds. Going through some things for many years now really built a super prominent sensitivity and sympathy in me where I really want to do something with my life that really benefits and heals others. At the lowest of the low I would always think, "oh my goodness, if I'm in so much pain and anguish over my situation, I can't even imagine how people who have it worst than me go on."

wilsontc

Staff member
Astrology only, to All

All,

Please only give astrological answers on the Astrology Forum. If you want to give non-astrological career advice, go to a Career-focused Forum.

Back to astrology,

Tim