My mom’s job loss

HeyPlayGirl

Hi, my mom’s employer has threatened to fire her by October. She is such a hard worker but the sales goals they are expecting from their employees is very high and really unrealistic!!! She has no savings and no husband to help her. She’s been employed there since August 2005

Will she lose her job this year?
Her info is September 10, 1960 at 08:58 AM in Corpus Christi/Texas/USA

THANKS

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Hi, my mom’s employer has threatened to fire her by October. She is such a hard worker but the sales goals they are expecting from their employees is very high and really unrealistic!!! She has no savings and no husband to help her.

Will she lose her job this year?
Her info is September 10, 1960 at 08:58 AM in Corpus Christi/Texas/USA

THANKS

Can they just do that? Is there no employment law there?? From what I know if she has a permanent contract they can’t just sack her. They have to go through certain procedures first. Disciplinary capabilities that sort of thing

HeyPlayGirl

Can they just do that? Is there no employment law there?? From what I know if she has a permanent contract they can’t just sack her. They have to go through certain procedures first. Disciplinary capabilities that sort of thing

They can 100% do that. It’s a sales job. You don’t make your sales, you get fired. In the USA we don’t do contracts for small jobs like other countries. Only big careers like engineers get such contracts.
This company fired my friend who was pregnant , they fired my moms boss because she missed too much work due to having colon cancer. It’s a very ruthless company.

Google “United states AT WILL job policy” it means an employer can fire you AT WILL at any time for any reason.
My mom can maybe collect a small unemployment for a few months but she still needs a job.

Can someone please give an astrological response thanks

Teach

Banned
Hey, your Mom is Uranus in person and Neptune in person. (angular houses) As such, she needs a lot of love always (particularly from her family), and she would like to be very independent (Uranus) and also very loving (Neptun). its a fact
Furthermore Sun in 11th house wants to be independent always
Ascendant in Libra needs good partners (business) always only. Check that
If she looks for the next job, she should check computer jobs or health care or nutrition jobs (Cancer midheaven). They are successful for her
Right now is a troubling time, but if your mom perseveres, she can find a job in 2 years (not much earlier).
Good luck

HeyPlayGirl

Hey, your Mom is Uranus in person and Neptune in person. (angular houses) As such, she needs a lot of love always (particularly from her family), and she would like to be very independent (Uranus) and also very loving (Neptun). its a fact
Furthermore Sun in 11th house wants to be independent always
Ascendant in Libra needs good partners (business) always only. Check that
If she looks for the next job, she should check computer jobs or health care or nutrition jobs (Cancer midheaven). They are successful for her
Right now is a troubling time, but if your mom perseveres, she can find a job in 2 years (not much earlier).
Good luck
Thanks but this is a Vedic branch of the forum I believe Vedic doesn’t use neptune or uranus..

HeyPlayGirl

Update - my mom made her sales goal by the grace of god and was able to keep her job and was given a raise in pay. She will be reviewed again later this year. Not sure what planets caused that.

Last edited: