Possible job termination, loss of reputation, etc (part 2)

derrickny

Hi,

Earlier in the year I asked this exact forum if there were any impending troubles anyone could see in the stars (using solar return for 2017/2018 and transit charts). The responses I got did not foresee any job or career problems (see link below):

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113821

I am still working at the same place -- my boss just hired another worker who will start next week. The boss already indicated that the new hire is going to be handling lots of my projects (he is more than qualified to take over my job). At the same time, I was told I am likely to be getting a promotion. I find it difficult to reconcile and believe there is a plan to get rid of me which amounts to keeping me in the company while I expect a promotion and I transfer my duties/projects to this new co-worker and then coming up with a reason for denying the promotion and, in fact, getting rid of me (it could be done using variety of excuses e.g. something like unforeseen budget cuts etc).

I provide the chart with current transits along with solar return for 2018/2019 (my birthday is later in the year and I used Placidus house system) -- can anybody tell me what is in store as far as job/career situation goes for the rest of 2018 and possibly 2019? Please feel free to request any additional charts and be as honest as possible.

Derrick

Attachments

• Solar return_ 2018 to 2019_ Placidus.jpg
    Solar return_ 2018 to 2019_ Placidus.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Transits _ Placidus.jpg
    Transits _ Placidus.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 17

aquarius7000

Hi

Firstly, let me calm you down, I do not see any real downs job wise in the near future Your fear and nervousness may be stemming up from Mars transiting your 1st house and Saturn transiting your Asc. sign of Cap. Mars will also be tightening up its sextile to your Sag. planets. in the 10th house, so that is also causing some commotion and nervousness. Keep us posted as to the developments.

Osamenor

Staff member
I am still working at the same place -- my boss just hired another worker who will start next week. The boss already indicated that the new hire is going to be handling lots of my projects (he is more than qualified to take over my job). At the same time, I was told I am likely to be getting a promotion. I find it difficult to reconcile and believe there is a plan to get rid of me which amounts to keeping me in the company while I expect a promotion and I transfer my duties/projects to this new co-worker and then coming up with a reason for denying the promotion and, in fact, getting rid of me (it could be done using variety of excuses e.g. something like unforeseen budget cuts etc).
Why do you believe this?

Has your company done any such thing to other people before? Or have you worked somewhere else that did that kind of thing?

There has to be more than just astrology--which does not foresee any career problems--making you think they're plotting to get rid of you. What you've described sounds exactly like what any reasonable employer would do if they're planning to promote you. Of course they need someone to take over your job if you're going to be promoted to a different role.

Since you are already with the company, if there were a sudden unforeseen budget cut, they wouldn't get rid of you, unless they were downsizing and laid off all or most of your department. They would probably just keep you in your current role, and stop the hiring process for someone new, assuming they had the budget for your current role but not the one you're being promoted to. If they wanted to get rid of you, they wouldn't be telling you you're being promoted, they would be telling you that you're fired, or warning you that you will be if you don't shape up.

Is this role you're being promoted to a job that already exists in your company, or is it a new one being created? Are you going to fill a spot that's being vacated, or did they create this new role for you?

Osamenor

Staff member
Moving on to solar return charts: your last solar return had a new moon in the SR tenth house, indicating a focus and possible change of status in career and/or public image. You also had both benefics--Jupiter and Venus-- there, indicating that the change would most likely be of great benefit to you.

I see this prediction coming true now. They want to promote you.

For your next solar return, I see focus on communication, working with others, and moving forward. Sun and a couple of planets in the SR seventh house (partnership), a stellium in the SR eleventh (organizations, groups, longterm planning, where you're going overall), and the SR ascendant in your natal third house (communication, people nearby, what you work on and for). That looks like you settling into your new role and moving forward with it. The seventh house focus could also indicate a couple relationship: either taking a relationship that you're already in to the next level, or finding a partner if you don't currently have one.

Jupiter will be right on your natal MC at your next solar return, in its home sign at that. That suggests even bigger and better things happening for you, career-wise. Since you are right now on track to be promoted, that probably means you'll get something even bigger at your current company. If, for some reason, you do lose your job (not the most likely outcome, but never impossible, just like it's never impossible that aliens will invade us or you'll have a freak allergic reaction to something hardly anyone is allergic to), it won't be a setback, really, but a chance to jump on an even better opportunity.

Do you work in a communications-related field? Mercury and Uranus conjunct in your tenth house suggest that kind of focus in your career, and the emphasis on air houses in your next solar return chart also seems very strong on communications. If you do, then there's no way you're losing your career anytime soon. If you don't, you may very well be feeling that you're in the wrong career to begin with, and if that's the case, then this time is ripe for making a good career change.

Overall, the picture for your next solar return seems to be of a person who has his career figured out, is moving forward in it, and ready to focus on the next steps of life--such as marriage, if you're single and would like to get married, or deepening your marriage if you're already married.

Last edited: