When will women be allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia ?

wannabeanangel

Greetings all

(Please dont make fun of this because it may hurt my feelings)

Women are not allowed to drive cars of any type at my country.
Believe it or not. Government decided not to let women drive because it may violet the overall security.

Now there's some movement about it from women.
ANGRY women. who wants to go to work, grocery or any other place without bothering paying a driver for a ride.

there was some roomers that women will be driving in April, but I may misunderstanding this with April fool.

So, I asked this question a few days ago.
"When will the women be allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia?"

attachment.php

What do you think Astrologers?:alien:

:innocent:

Attachments

• chartapril.png
    chartapril.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 131

Kuntuzangmo

I hope they can drive and do all the things they were able to do before the ousting of the Shah. Seems the whole society was far better off then.

wannabeanangel

I hope they can drive and do all the things they were able to do before the ousting of the Shah. Seems the whole society was far better off then.

No it has nothing to do with shah that was for Iran.

I dunno actually if it has something to do with it but, I believe its more about the new Islam they come up with.

My grand grand parents, they had everything but now it's forbidden by the religion men.

this is sick.

Kuntuzangmo

No it has nothing to do with shah that was for Iran.

I dunno actually if it has something to do with it but, I believe its more about the new Islam they come up with.

My grand grand parents, they had everything but now it's forbidden by the religion men.

this is sick.

At the time of the revolution that's when the religious extremists took over, after the Shah was ousted. Yes, very too bad.

tikana

I know. I don't know anything about horary but I was having a bit of a laugh.
But my intuition tells me it will never happen.

Please ignore my silly comments.
Look forward to answers from REAL horary astrologers.:smile:

Zoom Zoom..................

Then sit down and study it...

blackbery

OK. Giving it a try here as an amateur, I would say the AC is too early and more information needs to be given before a correct answer can be determined.

For instance, WHY do they not allow women to drive?

Is this a law?

I know it's not part of Muslim culture so it's something SA has decided on their own for whatever reason.

And laws CAN be changed. Rules evolve over time.

So it's just a matter of enough people, women and men, protesting and
bringing issue to the matter in order for it to be changed.

:sideways:

Then sit down and study it...

breeze

There is nothing to make fun of this question.

I find the question very interesting and I wanna work on it. However, I am not sure about the significators and I will be very pleased to have comments from you and forum members.

You are L1, the querent. Who is L7, then ? You are asking about (other) women. So, does L7 signify women ? If not, who ?

If L7 is not women, then they are their either Venus or Moon. How do we decide if it is Venus or Moon ?

You are asking about cars. 3rd house rules the cars. So, Venus is the cars ( along with women , if women are not signified by Moon )

If authorities are in involved in reading then we shd take L10, mercury, not Saturn.

What do you think Mars signifies ? Mars is prominent in this chart. Moon trines Mars, and they are in mutual reception. And Moon carries Mars' light to Venus.

Two things I notice here;

- Moon is strong in angular 1st.
- True Node is in perfect conjuction with AC which is to say whatever the outcome, it is expansion for L1 and shrinKage for L7.

Any thoughts ?

Last edited:

breeze

Thinking below , I think Jupiter is women and Saturn is men. Plus Sun is the power women want to have.

-Jupiter exalts men, and Saturn is disposed by women and there is mutual reception between them
( Jup. is at the exaltation of men and Saturn is in the triplicity of women )
-Sun is exalted in Aires and women are where Sun falls. Women receives Sun by triplicity, but Sun is not so happy about this )

Last edited:

wannabeanangel

Venus/Saturn square.

Women will never be allowed to drive in SA as the 'authorities' (Saturn) are in hard conflict with the women (Venus).

Wouldn't catch me anywhere near SA. Too backwards for me. They need a strong feminist leader like Gloria Steinem to lead protests and educate the population about
how oppressed the women are in SA. The Western world can't intervene as it's a
Kingdom. Plus, they like to make nicey nice with the King/Princes to get their oil and
money. Will a Princess ever inherit the Throne? Then she could make changes.

Driving away here.

Hahaha, if you didn't say that this was joke I would believe and look for a way to run away.

but I have hope anyway this will end soon. :whistling:

wannabeanangel

Thinking below , I think Jupiter is women and Saturn is men. Plus Sun is the power women want to have.

-Jupiter exalts men, and Saturn is disposed by women and there is mutual reception between them
( Jup. is at the exaltation of men and Saturn is in the triplicity of women )
-Sun is exalted in Aires and women are where Sun falls. Women receives Sun by triplicity, but Sun is not so happy about this )

Do you mean by this is,

women are not happy about men taking all the rights ?:whistling: