When will I get a job?

charlyelly

Hi I was hoping someone will help me interpret this chart? I've been out of work for a long time and need to look at my prospects. First time with a career one so I am looking at 10th house for that. Can someone help?

I am Gemini=Mercury

Job=Pisces=Jupiter

The Moon=the subject? Me secondary? The job secondary?

Mercury is in Aries in the 11th house, could that mean my job comes through friends? Aries=Mars which is in the 12th house which is taurus=Venus which brings me back to the 10th house

The Moon is exalted in taurus but also in the 12th house (of endings) so that doesn't sound very good.Taurus is Venus which is in the 10th house of career so thats good right?

Jupiter is in libra in the 5th house
Libra= Venus which is also in the 10th house

so Mercury trines Saturn and Venus square saturn and also sextiles Moon

From what I can interpret here with my very limited knowledge, it looks like my career prospects are somehow tied to my personal relationships and friends, but since theres so much going on in the 12th house I don't feel good about this. Can anyone help?

Attachments

• astro_2ast_08_when_will_i_get_a_job_hr.64249.3513.jpg
    astro_2ast_08_when_will_i_get_a_job_hr.64249.3513.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 45

Yuri

To get a job we need an applying aspect between you - Mer and Moo - and a job - Sat, there is no such an aspect. Mercury has just separated from Saturn by trine, didn't you have some a suggestion recently?

Last edited:

charlyelly

To get a job we need an applying aspect between you - Mer and Moo - and a job - Sat, there is no such an aspect. Mercury has just separated from Saturn by trine, didn't you have some a suggestion recently?

My job is Jupiter not Saturn, no? Im not sure what you mean by me having a suggestion?

Yuri

My job is Jupiter not Saturn, no? Im not sure what you mean by me having a suggestion?

10th cusp is in Aquarius 29, its ruler is Saturn... why Jup???
Suggestions on job, any offers or possibilities concerning some possible job (jobs), did you have any recently?

charlyelly

10th cusp is in Aquarius 29, its ruler is Saturn... why Jup???
Suggestions on job, any offers or possibilities concerning some possible job (jobs), did you have any recently?

10th house is in Pisces not aquarius. Unless Im reading that wrong.

and yes I have had possible job prospects

Yuri

10th house is in Pisces not aquarius. Unless Im reading that wrong.

and yes I have had possible job prospects

10th house is not important to determine the ruler, imho. Only cusp has a significance, MC. In any case, we have not an aspect Mer-Jup either.

If it's not a secret why you rejected this last offer?... As I understood you have had it?... Trine Mer-Sat shows it was real to get this job. ...???

Last edited:

charlyelly

10th house is not important to determine the ruler, imho. Only cusp has a significance, MC. In any case, we have not an aspect Mer-Jup either.

If it's not a secret why you reject this last offer?... As I understood you have had it?... Trine Mer-Sat shows it was real to get this job. ...???

I didn't REJECT any offer, I have not been GIVEN an offer, just went for meetings and I am HOPING that they will give me an offer. Did this already pass? or could this possibly be an offer coming?

Yuri

I didn't REJECT any offer, I have not been GIVEN an offer, just went for meetings and I am HOPING that they will give me an offer. Did this already pass? or could this possibly be an offer coming?

Okay, thank you. I think no if you didn't ask or apply for a job on these meetings, it much depends on this. The aspect is separating so if any decision have not ALREADY been made as to your job, it's unlikely you will get some.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Yuri is correct. The job is the 10th house, which is in Aquarius. The ruler is Saturn, which is in the 7th house.

Now, since Mercury (you) recently separated from Saturn and Saturn is in the 7th house, this shows that you had a job prospect that you did not accept and it went to someone else (7th house).

Since both Merc. (you) and Moon (your co-sig) are in late degrees, you will need to wait at least 1 month to two until you get something. Good luck and please update once you've found something.

Yuri

Hi,

Yuri is correct. The job is the 10th house, which is in Aquarius. The ruler is Saturn, which is in the 7th house.

Now, since Mercury (you) recently separated from Saturn and Saturn is in the 7th house, this shows that you had a job prospect that you did not accept and it went to someone else (7th house).

Since both Merc. (you) and Moon (your co-sig) are in late degrees, you will need to wait at least 1 month to two until you get something. Good luck and please update once you've found something.

Agree completely. Need to wait. Unfortunately, Mer and Sat are in negative MUTUAL reception. So chances are not high, but some still exist a bit. And yes, please update!

charlyelly

Hi,

Isnt the 10th house in Pisces??? Im so confused here on that, It totally looks like pisces to me but you also say aquarius, why is that?

the thing is I did NOT have a job prospect that I didnt' accept. I had an interview for a job and Im waiting to hear if they will hire me. The job is meant to start in the second quarter which is april onwards. So Im not sure what this means that I didn't accept a job since that literally would never happen, I'd take any job offered at this point.

aquarius7000

Isnt the 10th house in Pisces??? Im so confused here on that, It totally looks like pisces to me but you also say aquarius, why is that?
Please read the list of planets and degrees below the circle (chart). Look for MC there and the sign and degree.

the thing is I did NOT have a job prospect that I didnt' accept. I had an interview for a job and Im waiting to hear if they will hire me. The job is meant to start in the second quarter which is april onwards. So Im not sure what this means that I didn't accept a job since that literally would never happen, I'd take any job offered at this point.
Thanks for pointing that out. Ok, so you did not decline any offer, but only had a prospect. I think the response you are waiting for in that connection then might not be positive. However, as said, since the relevant planets are all in late degrees and about to change signs, I think it should work out for you in about two months.

Please do keep the thread updated.

charlyelly

Please read the list of planets and degrees below the circle (chart). Look for MC there and the sign and degree.

Thanks for pointing that out. Ok, so you did not decline any offer, but only had a prospect. I think the response you are waiting for in that connection then might not be positive. However, as said, since the relevant planets are all in late degrees and about to change signs, I think it should work out for you in about two months.

Please do keep the thread updated.

I guess I am not really clear on why the MC rather than the 10th house for career, curious if that is one and the same?

2 months would be about right for that job in terms of timing so thats good. I was hoping for something sooner to fill in. thanks for all you guys helping out!

aquarius7000

I guess I am not really clear on why the MC rather than the 10th house for career, curious if that is one and the same?

2 months would be about right for that job in terms of timing so thats good. I was hoping for something sooner to fill in. thanks for all you guys helping out!
Yes, the tenth house and the MC are one and the same thing. Just like the 4th house = the IC, or the 1st = the Ascendant and the 7th house = the descendant.

charlyelly

Yes, the tenth house and the MC are one and the same thing. Just like the 4th house = the IC, or the 1st = the Ascendant and the 7th house = the descendant.

oh I see but its one teeny tiny line away from pisces! which would be jupiter and there's a trine there but that is wishful thinking I guess.

Yuri

... and there's a trine there but that is wishful thinking I guess.

An aspect is THE ONLY POSSIBLE testimony of getting a job. Nothing else. POSSIBLE means that this is not a guarantee for getting, but a POSSIBILITY. If both rulers strong enough you will get, if not, you may get, if they weak and in negative reception, you won't, even despite the trine. Here we have both significators average and in negative reception. The only hope is as was said above that they both will change their signs soon, that is to change receptions, - it may show that your employeers are still thinking. Need to wait.