Will Republicans win 2016 election?

Kuntuzangmo

Aside from the horary, I posted elsewhere an article I found about a university group who has successfully called the presidential elections since 1975. :)
And yes, they published their prediction.

Moondancing

Premium Member
With Mitt Romney's speech yesterday against Donald Trump, the talk is that a brokered convention is the path GOP is hoping to win the Republican nomination. If there isn't enough delegates (Mercury in 12th ruled by Saturn) for current Trump, Cruz or Rubio to win, then each delegate is free to vote for whomever they want. Enter the GOP working behind the scene to push their guy. Another person you see in the news a lot is Paul Ryan. Both Romney and Ryan will be showing to the GOP before the convention who can beat Hillary in the general election.

I believe this chart shows a new person entering the race (Sun) and taking the Republican party to the White House. Another scenario is that Saturn represents Cruz and the Sun person will help him win the nomination but with the Sun's Antiscia conj. Mars I'm not sure if that doesn't show the Sun person (someone in the shadows) winning. Any thoughts on that aspect?

Moondance

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Update: Bloomberg will not enter the race as an independent because he feels he will be helping the Republicans to win. There is another scenario in which another Democrat enters the race and replaces Hillary. She is bleeding voters. In these primaries 25% + less voters than years past are not turning out to vote. Dems need to do something. It is in the realm of possibility that at the Democrat convention they choose another candidate, someone who is in the shadows (Sun antiscia conj. Mars).

Moondance

Moondancing

Premium Member
As I so often do after studying a chart and getting feedback, I see the chart differently.

First, in regards to the Sun translating the light of Saturn to Mars, this is not an example of translation of light. It is not so because the Sun has not perfected it's aspect with Saturn before moving to Mars. As tsmall said in another thread "Light is all about reflection, which gives rise to witnessing and testimony."

Second, because the Moon conj Saturn I felt this was a major indication of the winner. But, the Moon is not a primary signif. or co-ruler in this chart, its influence in the matter is more descriptive than determinative. Moon shows something happening and what I believe this might show is the Republican party choosing the nominee at the convention. The Moon then quickly sextiles the Sun, Democrats convention is after the Repubs. and they also will choose their nominee.

Because Saturn does not have any connection to the 10th house or 10th house ruler, they cannot win. The Sun (Democrats) squares Mars, ruler of 10th. At first glance, there is no reception between Sun and Mars and would deny them the win except the Sun's Antiscia conj Mars and I wonder if this does not give the square a reception and the ability to win.

So, I agree the Democrats will win the election but not with Hillary. Sun in Aquarius is another politician entering the race possibly at their convention.

Moondance

Moondancing

Premium Member
Today an Independent candidate entered the presidential race. So there are now 3 people running besides the traditional candidates Democrat/Republican. I felt the Sun ruling 7th house in first applying a square to Mars in the 9th showed an Independent candidate would throw the election into a fight in the courts because no one would get enough electorial votes.

What puzzled me was the 10th house ruler in the 9th. Could this show a president not being elected because of legal battles? Today I learned what the 10th house in 9th could possibly show.

Short and sweet is if Congress is deadlocked in voting for the President by January 20, then the newly elected Vice President will be temporarily nominated President. This is a link that will explain the process in more detail for those interested.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...0-electoral-votes-needed-to-become-president/

Moondance