Is it gonna happen?

Stellium6th

Career/job related with writing.

That Moon seems promising, but the Uranus not that much.

Anyway, I have not much idea of horary; any help will be much appreciated:p

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_horary_question.15495.54376.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_horary_question.15495.54376.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Curious to know too. Wouldn't Moon's next aspect to Mercury be a plus in regard to a writing job? Although, because Moon is going to Sagittarius Mercury will reject it. That might be it.

Oddity

Curious to know too. Wouldn't Moon's next aspect to Mercury be a plus in regard to a writing job? Although, because Moon is going to Sagittarius Mercury will reject it. That might be it.

Look at the order of aspects again, CT. I think you missed something, though I'm inclined to say no as well.

conspiracy theorist

Look at the order of aspects again, CT. I think you missed something, though I'm inclined to say no as well.

Alright, Moon is leaving Mars at 24 SCO and is currently at 27 SCO. He won't be touching the Sun, Venus, Saturn, Jupiter next.

....Oh, but it WILL trine the MC degree next. Wouldn't that be a positive? Why a no with this chart? Mercury rejects Moon so I can see the justification through that.

Oddity

Tell me about some of the general significations of the sun.

Why might it be not so positive in this chart?

conspiracy theorist

Tell me about some of the general significations of the sun.

Why might it be not so positive in this chart?

Some general significators of the Sun that I can think of are leadership, mastery, success, "being seen", power and honours.

Sun in this chart rules the 2nd and is placed on the ascendant. The negativity would come in because it is going towards a trine with Mars which it will receive in it's fall. Mars won't like that and so will reject whatever the Sun is trying to advance in the chart. Mars rules WS 10 and is domiciled. This may mean that this job of his won't likely to result in much "fame" and honours and the money would also be lackluster.

That's where I am from looking at the sun atm.