here it is

Zarathu

Account Closed
IMO, your first Saturn return is just something that helps you on the signposts of life. It fits in with making sure that your career matches your mission in life, and that you are focused on where you need to go.

There aren't a lot of difficult things with it unless you were destined this time to be a Catholic Priest and you are currently a Satan worshipping Rock Star.

Since you are in your Saturn Return, your pre-frontal Cortex has sufficient growth to address the introspection necessary to deal with various issues.

However, also IMO, while you can look at this piecemeal, a much fuller analysis of your chart, looking at the current mental and emotional challenges, how change affects you, how you think a bout the world, your mission in life, etc. can be productive. But that is a long process, that most people cannot sustain, especially on a forum. However, I continue to offer it.

You really need to decide what it is that you want from astrology and from this discussion and how extensive and how deeply you want to delve into the blueprint of your life.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Sounds like you are looking for a simplistic silver bullet answer to your complex question about your life. Everyone wants this, but its not available.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Understandable that you feel this way 'Zarathu'

The question I am asking, very much has to do with life.. but it is not at all a simplistic silver bullet to a complex question that Iam looking for.

Catch my drift ? I think my current lifestyle is dangerous and I don’t recommend it to anyone.

I did not "catch your drift". You are drifting to far in a sideways motion for me to catch you, nor do I wish to go down that side street, unless you wish to jump on my sled.

What I am asking is whether you want a simple answer, whether you are just sharing a level of personal alienation, or whether you are sincerely interested in putting int the time and introspective effort to solve the existential crises which you find yourself.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Oh, right. Thanks for being more clear! :) A simple answer sounds like alot less to ask and i prefer my own inner self as far as what you describe sincerely interested in putting int the time and introspective effort to solve the existential crises which you find yourself.

OK. Well ...good luck to you in your inner search.

kshantaram

Premium Member
rahu dasa-period till age 31.5yrs approx,

rahu transit friendly virgo over sun-moon trine natal rahu tending to foreign lands coming 1.5yr. rahu taurus love of food-comforts, secular attitude. sun-moon virgo perfectionist and critical attitude, health conscious.

natal sat-venus libra 2nd artistic aptitudes-dancing etc, earnings distant lands. asc lord mer over leo 12th for foreign lands, introverted, aptitude for writings, high self-pride, individualistic.

16yrs jup dasa follows, jup own sag 4th philosophical, optimistic, lover of law and justice, good for property matters. pisces-jup however inimical for virgo-mer asc stress delay in career-vocation-relationship matters, thus stress-delays in 4th house matters property etc. and prone to stress in heart-lungs etc.

saturn this nov moved to mars-ketu secretive-occult scorpio 3rd enemy sign initiatives-communications under stress, prone to pain-injury-surgery urological issues, arms-shoulders-ears, etc stress in employment matters, saturn aspecting own cap 5th protective of education-position etc while may not be good for health of children. stress of saturn transit scorpio contained by trine aspect from jupiter transit cancer 11th till mid-015 promoting occult-research aptitudes.

jupiter lord 4/7 transit elevated cancer 11th for gains-friendships, trine aspect own pisces 7th gains through relationship-spouse over the year, relationship protected, though ketu transit spiriutal pisces 7th tends to indifferent attitude towards relationship-marriage. gains through teaching-advisory roles, property matters, gains through mother probably.

hope generic observations-inputs enable take stock of chart-transits, could share specific feedbacks in agreement-disagreements.

wishing well - jupiter transit elevated cancer 11th for gains-friendships,

kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member
correct chart shows my 1st house AC Virgo

Never get things right the first time, in my haste, edit* at least i am learning alot about the dasa's and planetary combustion as well as nirayana, thanks again for the help :)

being a sidereal chart, treated virgo as the first house/asc,

seeing the chart design was bit confusing not used to this style of chart,
more used to the astrodienst standard charts sidereal whole signs and tropical-placidus.
tried to make out and adjust mentally-sidereal asc/houses.

appreciate prompt ack, if could share feedbacks of relevance pointwise
in agreement or disagreement. any useful insights, usefulness of reading, etc.

wishing well,

kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member
jupiter lord 4/7 transit elevated cancer 11th for gains-friendships,

trine aspect own pisces 7th gains through relationship-spouse over the year, relationship protected/supported,

though ketu transit spiriutal pisces 7th tends to indifferent attitude towards relationship-marriage.

gains through teaching-advisory roles, property matters, gains through mother probably.

wishing well - jupiter transit elevated cancer 11th for gains-friendships,

kshantaram

hope jup mid-course mid-oct to mid-feb works out relationships-marriage, to watch with hope, do not know your plans!

ks