Can Anyone Please Help me , regarding career and wealth looking at my chart???

Viral

Hello Everyone,

I am a new member here.....

I don't know how to upload my birth chart for reading here.....

I give you my details here:

Name: Viral

Date of Birth: 25/11/1977

Time of Birth: 00:15 (Early in the morning)

Place of Birth: Himatnagar, Gujarat, India

Longitude and Lattitude: 23n36, 72e57

I am offering/performing the following prayer/s in the morning:

(1) Sankatnashan Shree ganeshstotram
(2) Hanuman Chalisa
(3) Shri Kunjika Stotram
(4) Shiv Panchakshar Stotram
(5) Dwadash Jyotirlingani
(6) Shri Vishnu Sahastranamam
(7) Shri Suktam
(8) Narayan Kawacham

I perform chanting of the above stotras in the morning, Do I need to do anything more? How do I please all the grahas in my birth chart? Can you suggest me anything that can help me to get mental peace and stable wealth?
Please help me for following questions:

(1) I am presently working as a Professor in a science college, but not satisfied with my present job... what are the other alternatives for me? Is business suitable for me? If yes, which type of business, I will find myself successful in?

(2) I earn a good amount, but I am unable to save it for my future? Can you help me astrologically? so that I can help myself in building my financial future.....

(3) what is there in future for myself, especially in 2012 and 2013?

Thanks a Lot

Last edited:

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Viral,
What's your profession?
1. Your Lagna (Asc.) is in Paapkartari (means both sides of your Asc. are malefic planets)

For further details, your profession? What's your hobby?
These two details are required for birth chart testing purpose.

Viral

Hi anupji,

I am a professor (microbiology) in a science college with 11 years experience. My salary is good, but i spend a lot of money in useless activities, money can't stay for long in my pocket due to my impulsive buying nature. I still stay in a rented home. Whenever I try to save money, i always find some unavoidable expenses. What should I do to get the kripa of goddess mahalaxmi?

Sometimes I also find it difficult to concentrate on my Ph.D. Research work.....

Can you suggest me the remedy to nullify the effect of these malefic planets?

I have a tendency to work on multiple tasks at a time and my hobby is related to blogging and all that stuff that gives me a little challenge. I have been a university topper in my subject during my studies in science at UG LEVEL. But I don't know why, despite a lot of efforts I have got little successes in my career as compared to my other fellows. I, however, enjoy teaching very much. But when I think of financial abundance, i think this profession is a little slow for my worldy desires.
I am highly ambitious, but i don't get enough opportunities.

Looking to these, please suggest me something.

One year ago, I read sunderkandam for continuous 90 days to please MARS in my kundli.

I am also wearing the gemstones PUKHRAJ (to please GURU) and RUBY (to please SURYA) .

What else do i need to do?

Thanks for your precious time, sir.....

-Viral

Last edited:

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Viral,
Main thing is, your courage, immunity, is with soft planet, and two malefic planets are afflicting and one soft planet is blessing.
Malefic planets are Saturn and Mars, and soft planet is Jupiter, and your courage, eagerness/killing spirit to encounter to situation is not so strong, you will think, this is destiny. You will think "What can I do?" Why?
You see.... what is fortune! At the time of birth destiny is giving us one area (Bhagya/Fate/achievement field/gains etc), I agree that there is a limit to that, but our karma can give you opportunity to achieve maximum, if you will not do then, you will stick in between minimum to maximum, and then... you will blame to your destiny, and destiny will blame you.
You have some hobby/creativity, and is well connected with Moon (emotions, creativity, thinking etc.) and connected with 12th house and 10th house. Jupiter is blessing this, means its classical and and well connected with Mars (Aspect from Mars), can give you designing, catering/ Restaurants/ Interior or writing skills etc.
Since venus is in Mooltrikone and in 3rd house, you can utilize your friends/Media/electronic media/internet/documentation through publication etc.
Avoid your laziness.
Through out your life you will not be a satisfied/happy person. The only chance to be a happy person, enjoy your achievements.
You are passing through Mahadasha of Venus and Anterdasha Rahu. That's why you are feeling utilization of income is not proper.
Use your creativity, try to achieve your maximum limits of your fate, and enjoy your life.
How is your hypertension? How many back bitters you have? Try to be more polite. Utilize your time for creativity. I don't mean to say do not do all these Pooja-path, but utilize your time in a proper way and creative way.
I hope your life will be better.

Viral

Dear Anupji,

Thanks for your detailed insight about my chart.

I would like to know that .....

Should I continue my present job?

What are my chances of going abroad and be successful there?

Will I be able to fulfil my ambitions and Dreams of starting my own business?

I have offerred whatever pooja and prarthana I can to the almighty God, Do you think I should continue it along with my hard work to get the best out of my destiny?

I, sometimes get frustrated and have a tendency to leave or stop all pooja-paths, coz in the times of depression, I strongly feel that I am alone, nobody is there to morally support me. At times, I easily get angry..... And yes, I have been a victim of back-stabbing many a times, which tempts me to think, why am I being targeted? Why are people so jealous of me? Eventhough I haven't done anything wrong with anyone (as per my perception) and i am a simple and common man, who doesn't like to be extrovert..... Or in public.

And guruji, let me say YES..... I love writing.....

I don't know why, but due to my strong attachment with work ethics and strong inclination towards all these religious deeds, I don't get myself in the main stream..... I prefer to remain aloof with everything else, except my own self.

Please suggest something, so that I can get the best out of my destiny, coz I don't want to remain unhappy and unsatisfied for the entire life-time (as per your reading).....

I trust on astrology, because I strongly believe that it is a great science rather than a matter of superstition.....

Thanks a lot, sir.....

- Viral

ZWDS

Yo! Let me do some basic reading on your chart based on:

1977/11/25 0015 am, India, No DST adjustments

Seems like you are someone that is "soft", more easy-going, likes leisure activities to relax your mind, easily-contented BUT you do have some drive in you that takes away some of your mental pleasure, you aspire for something more.

You are also restless and weird / unique in personality. :unsure:

Seems like in your life you frequently encounter some minor "bumps" here and there but no big deal i guess.

Your help in life will be more on people of your same and junior generation. That is your peers, colleagues and subordinates. You are less likely to get assistance from your seniors, bosses and elders.

Seems like your thoughts/feelings are in self-conflict. Hot and cold nature.
Sometimes restless, sometimes calm. Generally you are more calm, sentimental, emotional and likes to think deeply. You seem pretty good hearted overall too other than having some temper.

I don't see any issues with your money other than you can earn the money through planning but at the same time i see a financial burden in your life too.

You tend to "provide" for someone or something which causes your money to go in that way. Like you said, unnecessary outgoing of money.

The thing with your money is, it is good but the higher your social status or status in your career is, the more potential money you can accumulate. So, climb higher. :)

Plan for $ too, since you are good in it anyway.

Do not be too impulsive when it comes to spending money too. :bandit:

You seem to be spending a lot on your siblings if you have any. :unsure:

Talking about the way you handle stuff and in your career, you seem to have a short attention span, many interests and tend to get into verbal conflicts/debates often which is bad.

Seems like it is not too smooth too but you do have some help from people around you from time to time.

I shall stop here.

My take on your question about your career:

1. Talk less and avoid being too picky about your "logic" and do not get so suspicious too easily; argue less which drains away your energy.

2. Multi-task or be on-the-move; keep your mind occupied. :)

3. Do something that you like. A hobby, interests... really. You will not be happy anyway unless you are doing something that you like.

That is what i noticed from people that has similar characteristic as you.

However, if you start a business, make it a hobby business dealing with something that you LIKE.

Are you sure that you will not get bored of it soon? Since i see that these few years you are self-contradicting when it comes to work. Impatient, rough and tactless but conservative and likes stability and slow progression. ;)

In my opinion, maybe working in something that is related to your hobby will be better but then... the money may not be so good compared to your current job in real life.

Contradictions after contradictions....

Viral

Hello ZWDS,

Thanks for your help.....

I want to ask you, From your detailed analysis, I think, I will have to work very hard to achieve my goals, Isn't it????? I am doing that, but results?????

If Yes, I think..... I have done a lot of hard work with immense patience, but have not tasted enough success as per what I deserve.....

Can you tell me, Why am I so "Different/Unique" as per your analysis.....
What can I do to nullify the malefic effects of some planets in my birth chart? :confused:

Money, You said, I will see Ups and Downs through out my career, But the main question is, I want financial abundance for my family, not for myself, because I have my parents, kids and a caring wife, Whom I can not see struggling/suffering on the basis of my little pathetic earnings. I want financial security for my family. I can not see them living an average life.
Otherwise, I am a person, who believes in perfection, dedication and self-satisfaction for my work. But, Here, Nobody even acknowledges/appreciates my work. Two or three words of appreciation, is what serves the purpose of energy and it fuels my life as well as my morale.

I am always restless, working day and night for earning something, but the results?????? I know, I am born with a mediocre birth chart, but What is my sin, When I took birth on this earth, I was a pure soul, SO Why am I being left to struggle. I have seen many people, who do not believe in religious deeds, and who are corrupt, but they climb the mountains of success to quickly. Why is this so?????:sad:

Can you please tell me, what kind of YOGAS are there in my birth chart? What to do to get the best results for my efforts?

What kind of changes, I need to do to get stable academically and financially....:unsure:

I hope you can understand my issues.....

Which of the Planets are strong in my birth chart?????

I have chanted SunderKand for continuous 90 days, so Don't you think It is sufficient for getting blessings from MARS (Which is in the 12th House of my birth Chart)

I am also wearing Pukhraj (For Jupiter) and Ruby (for Sun), What else do I need to do?

Please respond, as this is a matter of my faith in astrology and religion?

Thanks for your time, sir.....

-Viral

ZWDS

My take on your question about your career:

1. Talk less and avoid being too picky about your "logic" and do not get so suspicious too easily; argue less which drains away your energy.

2. Multi-task or be on-the-move; keep your mind occupied. :)

3. Do something that you like. A hobby, interests... really. You will not be happy anyway unless you are doing something that you like.

That is what i noticed from people that has similar characteristic as you.

However, if you start a business, make it a hobby business dealing with something that you LIKE.

That is what i posted in my reply.

So to make things clearer for you,

1. Follow your hobby and interests
2. Multi-task or take on multiple roles or get a job that will require you to move around in places

You can start your own business if you want to if that's what you are asking but do not expect it to take off so fast... you need to give it a few years.

While you do so, your money will grow slowly but do not expect to be super rich. It will grow though.

Until the age of 43 years old, until then please do not do any big investments. High chance it will not bring any rewards.

Save more money for rainy days too after 43.

Doing more good deeds and chanting etc. will definitely build up good karma if done right.

However, the bad karma that you have accumulated over several life must be repaid too so continue to do more good deeds so that in the future, things will not be too bad until you have finished paying off your debt.

Some people choose to escape this karmic debt by doing "stupid" things.... but they don't know that in the next life, they will be worst than the current life.

Why? doing stupid things like committing suicide will only increase your karmic debt by a very big amount which makes it even harder to repay it.

What you can do is, relax and enjoy this lifetime, take it as a journey that you MUST finish.

Do not keep thinking about money and stuff. Just work or do your business if you want to although you should not expect to be rich. However, you will have MORE than enough to survive so, do not worry.

Last edited: