Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-01-2021, 12:17 AM
neptunian neptunian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 446
What is her intentions?

Hi, Happy new year everybody,

The question is about a childhood best friend. we were very close. After she moved to another city, she literally didn't care about me. She didn't support me in my hardest days. I mean emotional support. She acted like a different person.

Lately, she has begun to show a lot of attention to me. i love her but i don't trust her. After all these years of selfishness, why she is so concerned with me, there must be a reason.

My intuition tells me she is either having problems in her relationship or she is playing some sort of game. If so, i don't wanna be a part of it.

What do you think according to the chart? Because i don't believe in her sincerity and i wonder what the chart says about it. Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg whatisherintentions.jpg (50.6 KB, 11 views)


Last edited by neptunian; 01-01-2021 at 02:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-01-2021, 01:53 AM
LovelyMissAries's Avatar
LovelyMissAries LovelyMissAries is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: US
Posts: 1,569
Re: What is her intentions?

This has to be either an old chart or something because Sun is in Aquarius when Sun is in Capricorn right now? I see the right hand corner date says January 1st 2021 though. Hmm.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LovelyMissAries For This Useful Post:
neptunian (01-01-2021)
  #3  
Unread 01-01-2021, 02:05 AM
neptunian neptunian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 446
Re: What is her intentions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries View Post
This has to be either an old chart or something because Sun is in Aquarius when Sun is in Capricorn right now? I see the right hand corner date says January 1st 2021 though. Hmm.
I asked on 31 december 2020, but i realized when you said, i typed wrong as january. I corrected. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to neptunian For This Useful Post:
LovelyMissAries (01-01-2021)
  #4  
Unread 01-01-2021, 03:02 AM
neptunian neptunian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 446
Re: What is her intentions?

Friends 11th house, her significator is moon. my significator mercury is in capricorn. capricorn is moon's detriment. Does that show she actually doesn't care about me?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-01-2021, 05:58 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,377
Re: What is her intentions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptunian View Post
Hi, Happy new year everybody,

The question is about a childhood best friend. we were very close. After she moved to another city, she literally didn't care about me. She didn't support me in my hardest days. I mean emotional support. She acted like a different person.

Lately, she has begun to show a lot of attention to me. i love her but i don't trust her. After all these years of selfishness, why she is so concerned with me, there must be a reason.

My intuition tells me she is either having problems in her relationship or she is playing some sort of game. If so, i don't wanna be a part of it.

What do you think according to the chart? Because i don't believe in her sincerity and i wonder what the chart says about it. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptunian View Post
Friends 11th house, her significator is moon. my significator mercury is in capricorn. capricorn is moon's detriment. Does that show she actually doesn't care about me?

I can't say what her intentions are, but I don't think she really likes you any differently that when she quit caring about you. And I don't see it likely that two of you will reunite in friendship.

Here is why. As your friend, she is signified by the ruler of the 11th, Moon. Moon is strong in this matter, being in its dignity and receives you poorly, since you as Merc are in the sign of her/Moon's detriment. So not warm feelings from her to you. And the two of you do not and will not aspect any time soon.
So no warmth of feelings or connection there.

She/Moon will soon leave Cancer, the place of strength and move into Leo in which it is peregrine, ungrounded, and Moon will also very soon into your 12th house, the house of hidden enemies.

So these indications are not encouraging.

But it is important to mention that the rising point is very early. This points to it being too soon to tell, that matters need time to develop. So I would urge you to wait a while longer just to see what happens. And quite honestly, I would encourage you to talk with her kindly, but very directly, describing the concerns you have so clearly spoke here. She is Mercury just moving away from a difficult time in combustion with Sun, and that may be her motive from reaching back out to you. If you talk, she may let you now about it, and then you can make a decision if what she says is sufficient to reconnect.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012

Last edited by IleneK; 01-01-2021 at 06:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
neptunian (01-01-2021)
  #6  
Unread 01-01-2021, 11:25 PM
neptunian neptunian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 446
Re: What is her intentions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
I can't say what her intentions are, but I don't think she really likes you any differently that when she quit caring about you. And I don't see it likely that two of you will reunite in friendship.

Here is why. As your friend, she is signified by the ruler of the 11th, Moon. Moon is strong in this matter, being in its dignity and receives you poorly, since you as Merc are in the sign of her/Moon's detriment. So not warm feelings from her to you. And the two of you do not and will not aspect any time soon.
So no warmth of feelings or connection there.

She/Moon will soon leave Cancer, the place of strength and move into Leo in which it is peregrine, ungrounded, and Moon will also very soon into your 12th house, the house of hidden enemies.

So these indications are not encouraging.

But it is important to mention that the rising point is very early. This points to it being too soon to tell, that matters need time to develop. So I would urge you to wait a while longer just to see what happens. And quite honestly, I would encourage you to talk with her kindly, but very directly, describing the concerns you have so clearly spoke here. She is Mercury just moving away from a difficult time in combustion with Sun, and that may be her motive from reaching back out to you. If you talk, she may let you now about it, and then you can make a decision if what she says is sufficient to reconnect.

Hi IleneK, Thank you a lot for answering.

Yes you are right, from my side, i wont call her as a close friend and don't wanna reunite.

Yes, i try to be kind and also keeping my distance. In the past i trusted her, when people say she is not sincere enough, i didn't believe. with the years passing and she knew about my health problem, she didn't even ask once about it.

I gave her chances in the past, sadly, i have come to realization that she is a self focused person and not a bad day friend. she was only concerned with her love life. İgnored friendship. she was drawn to crisis type of situations in love , she likes it. So i wondered if there is such an indication in the chart. I really dont want to be a part of something if she plays games in her love life. She is committed now. I think there can be something about her relationship.

Yes, the asc is early. I dont think i will be able tolerate her much. I just try to be kind for the sake of past memories.

Thank you a lot for your interpretation dear IleneK sorry i gave a lot of details to give feedback. Then chart is in accordance with my intuition about her being fake as far as i understand.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
intentions

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.