My dad is not my biological father

Adar

I heard an interesting detail from a Russian astrologer today(on utube) that one of the reasons that our mothers hate us is that we remind them of our fathers. My mother hated me with passion since I was little. May be it's because Ab humiliated her. I am thinking of all possible scenarios why she had me outside her marriage, you know? May be there was a passion between her and Ab, abd she got pregnant from him while being married to my father. Ab was married too, so he could possibly have said to her that he wasn't prepared to leave his wife for her. She could have been insulted and gone back to my father and had me. And my father, being a very carreer orientated man, took her back without creating a scene and she gave birth to me but hated me because I was a reminder to her of Ab. The thing is i dont see any passion in synastry of them both.

Last edited:

neptunian

I heard an interesting detail from a Russian astrologer today(on utube) that one of the reasons that our mothers hate us is that we remind them of our fathers. My mother hated me with passion since I was little. May be it's because Ab humiliated her. I am thinking of all possible scenarios why she had me outside her marriage, you know? May be there was a passion between her and Ab, abd she got pregnant from him while being married to my father. Ab was married too, so he could possibly have said to her that he wasn't prepared to leave his wife for her. She could have been insulted and gone back to my father and had me. And my father, being a very carreer orientated man, took her back without creating a scene and she gave birth to me but hated me because I was a reminder to her of Ab. The thing is i dont see any passion in synastry of them both.

Ohh dear Adar sad to hear this :( maybe... your point of view about what may have happened, makes sense. Your moon is in scorpio and you have a secretive mother figure. Our parents sometimes reflect their hurt feelings on us sadly.. maybe carrying this secret was a burden to her...

I found your mom's chart in a previous post and looked at their synastry;

They have venus mars square which is a very common attraction aspect in synastry. If his asc is scorpio as we guess, her mars conjunct his ascendant point. This can create a strong attraction too.

I looked at their Juno signs. Juno is marriage and commitment asteroid. Your mom's juno is cancer, she may have needed to marry and settle down. And she may have experienced a more traditional marriage. Ab's juno is sagittarius, more freedom, less commitment in marriage. i think he wasnt very much willing to marry, though he needed to be in a relationship. (south node in libra)

Ab's Vesta conjunct mom's sun in libra. Vesta gives devotion actually. It is a big mystery what exactly happened between your mother and him... :unsure:

Adar

Hi, thank u for quick reply 🌟 been visiting different astrology sites.and realised Abs Venus is combust. Just read some stuff on it and they say it can mean a hidden child if it sits in 5th house. I changed his tob to 22 10 moscow time. It gave him the same libra asc. Please have a look when you have a moment and tell me what you think. 🤩

neptunian

Hi, thank u for quick reply �� been visiting different astrology sites.and realised Abs Venus is combust. Just read some stuff on it and they say it can mean a hidden child if it sits in 5th house. I changed his tob to 22 10 moscow time. It gave him the same libra asc. Please have a look when you have a moment and tell me what you think. ��

Hi, dear Adar :)

I have time now to enter the forum. Sorry for the late answer. Yes, his venus is retrograde, difficulties in relationships, and combust. Intensifies the effect. Venus represents relationships, when his asc is scorpio, venus also rules his 7th house of marriage and both retro and combust gives restraint in relationships. He must have had problems in relationships.

I had a quick look with libra asc, but the houses dont make much sense to me that way dear Adar. 10th house ruler (career) becomes moon, in scorpio which doesnt relate to his career life. and death date transits point out to me two rising signs; scorpio or gemini.

Marriage date can help us arrive at a conclusion, but i know it doesnt seem possible to find the date. Do you have any idea about at least the marriage year dear Adar?

Adar

Hi, dear Neptunian, I keep searching the internet about the marriage date, but to no avail😢. All I know that they met in 1959 and even that is not confirmed. Will keep looking thou. Well spotted that Abs moon is retro, I missed it))) I do know the dob of his wife. It's November the 17th 1939. Will that help?😘

neptunian

Hi, dear Neptunian, I keep searching the internet about the marriage date, but to no avail��. All I know that they met in 1959 and even that is not confirmed. Will keep looking thou. Well spotted that Abs moon is retro, I missed it))) I do know the dob of his wife. It's November the 17th 1939. Will that help?��

Hi, dear Adar :):love:

hope we can learn marriage date one day. In my researches, marriage and death dates are the most important giveaways for rectifying one's chart. Of course, her birthday helps, every info helps; but as i said, marriage dates are very revealing to me in chart rectification.

Moon is never retro, his venus is retro. I think scorpio moon can't be his 10th ruler because it doesn't relate to his work life.

I'm looking at the wife's chart, have you realized her north node 28 degrees libra? when we calculate his asc as scorpio, his moon is 28 deg libra.

I'm checking the death date again, mercury squared by uranus that day. and natal mercury with mars. blood pressure. Along with all other indicators we have discussed, scorpio asc is possible.

Transit pluto 23 degrees libra - exact conjunction to his natal jupiter. So Jupiter can be 8th ruler too. Also transit mars 21 deg capricorn, squares natal jupiter that day. points out to gemini ascendant.

I'm really in between scorpio and gemini asc dear Adar. hope you will learn the wedding date in the future. :smile:

Have you any idea about whether he had an anxiety problem or not? did he like animals very much and had pets?

Maybe we can try guessing marriage date through his first son's birth year if you know the birth year.

Adar

Hi, dear Adar :):love:

hope we can learn marriage date one day. In my researches, marriage and death dates are the most important giveaways for rectifying one's chart. Of course, her birthday helps, every info helps; but as i said, marriage dates are very revealing to me in chart rectification.

Moon is never retro, his venus is retro. I think scorpio moon can't be his 10th ruler because it doesn't relate to his work life.

I'm looking at the wife's chart, have you realized her north node 28 degrees libra? when we calculate his asc as scorpio, his moon is 28 deg libra.

I'm checking the death date again, mercury squared by uranus that day. and natal mercury with mars. blood pressure. Along with all other indicators we have discussed, scorpio asc is possible.

Transit pluto 23 degrees libra - exact conjunction to his natal jupiter. So Jupiter can be 8th ruler too. Also transit mars 21 deg capricorn, squares natal jupiter that day. points out to gemini ascendant.

I'm really in between scorpio and gemini asc dear Adar. hope you will learn the wedding date in the future. :smile:

Have you any idea about whether he had an anxiety problem or not? did he like animals very much and had pets?

Maybe we can try guessing marriage date through his first son's birth year if you know the birth year.

Hi, I don't think his first son was born by his Scorpio wife. His first son dob is May the 1st 1959. It's the year he met the Scorpio wife. So his first born was from another woman. Ab was working away in another town from 1957 to 1959. Then he went back to Moscow and met his Scorpio wife. Gosh, he was some womaniser, wasn't he? Don't know if this information gonna help. 😳

Adar

What an amazing time I am going through! I am so thankful to you for your time you are spending on my investigation of Ab! You are an amazing astrologer, I so trust you! 💕

neptunian

Hi, I don't think his first son was born by his Scorpio wife. His first son dob is May the 1st 1959. It's the year he met the Scorpio wife. So his first born was from another woman. Ab was working away in another town from 1957 to 1959. Then he went back to Moscow and met his Scorpio wife. Gosh, he was some womaniser, wasn't he? Don't know if this information gonna help. 😳

Oh dear Adar,

I really don't like judging people... sounds like he was flirtatious.:lol: maybe my birth father is same too ...

Libra moon with jupiter conjunct it may intensify flirt energy. Jupiter expands the energy where it touches. I will think about this new info, it may give a new insight. :)

neptunian

What an amazing time I am going through! I am so thankful to you for your time you are spending on my investigation of Ab! You are an amazing astrologer, I so trust you! 💕

I am not a professional astrologer dear Adar, but i'm very passionate about astrology; hope to be one day. Thank you. :) I analyze transits a lot and I do researches a lot.

My pleasure, to share with you. <3<3 Hope we will be able to find his ascendant. :)

I will re-assess the chart with new info.

neptunian

Dear Adar, hi ,

I am doing some research; there is a predictive method called 'Solar arc directions'. based on progression of degrees in natal chart. I observed that at some important events, solar arc planets of person A connect to natal planets of person B . We know that Ab met his wife in 1959 right ?

When birth time is around 1.20 a.m, his solar arc moon becomes 24 degrees scorpio, in the year they met. His solar arc moon conjuncts his wife's natal sun and she entered into his life that year. So again another + for scorpio ascendant. I will attach the chart. I will go on analyzing. :)

Attachments

• Ab'sChart.jpg
    Ab'sChart.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 16