Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-23-2020, 09:37 PM

Re: My dad is not my biological father

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adar View Post
You certainly came across to me with a lot of capricornian levelheadness and patience since you first replied to my question. I can feel Capricorns from afar, lol. All my bff's are caps. My daughter is cancer with cap rising. She had an adult head on her shoulders since she was a kid. You are still very young from my perspective , but you have wisdom and very logical way of thinking. A very wise young lady))) And you know, I find God has a fabulous sence of humour. Sometimes I laugh just because He makes me laugh, especially at myself, lol.
Same, i understand I'm learning not to stress, but to laugh at some things. I think you have a very good sense of humour, dear Adar.

Your 7th house cusp is capricorn, you may draw or drawn to capricorns more easily. Sun sign of best friends sometimes fall in our seventh or first house.

Your daughter's sun is the same sign with your ascendant. Good placement, cancer sun with cap rising. She must have boundaries and principles.

Generally parents' sun moon or asc becomes child's sun or ascendant.

Unread 10-12-2020, 05:53 PM

Hi dear Adar,

Sorry for the late reply, you had asked me my final opinion about your possible dad's ascendant. With the limited info we know, I am in between scorpio asc and gemini asc you know.

I checked the transits at his death day again. His natal Mercury 28 deg aquarius squared by transiting uranus ( 28 deg scorpio) If i take 8th house ruler as mercury, it conjuncts asteroid Atropos ( it is about endings). its being conjunct his 8th ruler also makes sense to me. Uranus can bring sudden, unexpected death. so i think mercury rules his eighth. Also the last full moon ( full moons are about endings too) before his death, 0 degrees cancer. it falls in his eighth house too. We've already discussed some other things about his physical appearance and life, point out to scorpio asc in my opinion. with the info available, i share the chart makes sense to me.

If you can learn about his marriage date, it can be very helpful dear Adar.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ab'sChart.jpg (52.4 KB, 4 views)
Unread 11-28-2020, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptunian View Post
Hi dear Adar,

Sorry for the late reply, you had asked me my final opinion about your possible dad's ascendant. With the limited info we know, I am in between scorpio asc and gemini asc you know.

I checked the transits at his death day again. His natal Mercury 28 deg aquarius squared by transiting uranus ( 28 deg scorpio) If i take 8th house ruler as mercury, it conjuncts asteroid Atropos ( it is about endings). its being conjunct his 8th ruler also makes sense to me. Uranus can bring sudden, unexpected death. so i think mercury rules his eighth. Also the last full moon ( full moons are about endings too) before his death, 0 degrees cancer. it falls in his eighth house too. We've already discussed some other things about his physical appearance and life, point out to scorpio asc in my opinion. with the info available, i share the chart makes sense to me.

If you can learn about his marriage date, it can be very helpful dear Adar.
Hi, darling Neptunian, sorry for such late reply, had lots of worries about my daughter, she and her husband had Corona virus, they r well and good now. Hope you and your family are well and safe.
Yes, Ab's chart you sent makes total sense to me. What would you want to know about his marriage? Will try and find out. Sorry again for my disappearance, feel like getting into a dark hole and digging myself in. Have an impression that the whole world is against me. Wondering if it's transitting Uranus opposing my natal mars. All my love to you ❤️
Unread 11-28-2020, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Hi, darling Neptunian, sorry for such late reply, had lots of worries about my daughter, she and her husband had Corona virus, they r well and good now. Hope you and your family are well and safe.
Yes, Ab's chart you sent makes total sense to me. What would you want to know about his marriage? Will try and find out. Sorry again for my disappearance, feel like getting into a dark hole and digging myself in. Have an impression that the whole world is against me. Wondering if it's transitting Uranus opposing my natal mars. All my love to you ❤️
just reread all your posts to me. Feels like I found such a warm and lovely friend in you when I was in crisis. Have you found anything new about your birthday? Love, Adar.
The Following User Says Thank You to Adar For This Useful Post:
neptunian (11-28-2020)
Unread 11-28-2020, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Hi dear Adar,

I'm so sorry to hear your daughter and her husband had difficult times. Luckily, they got over it and healthy now. May God help you stay healthy in this process. Her sun is capricorn i remember, saturn transiting in capricorn you know; saturn transits can sometimes cause difficulties, it is about to change sign. I and my family are okay so far, but i hear many people are struggling with it. One of my close friends, capricorn sun, she had coronavirus too, luckily she recovered. We try to take precautions and the rest is God's will i think.

No problem with replying late dear Adar, "feel like getting into a dark hole and digging myself in." I relate to these words of yours, i have such times as exactly as you described; i can understand you very well.

Right, dear Adar; tr uranus to mars may be affecting you in that sense. I will check out your transits. As a scorpio moon, you may need withdrawal from the world at times.

Marriage date is one of the most revealing dates while rectifying a chart, in my observation. So if we can find his marriage date, this can help us a lot to understand his first and seventh house axis.

Dear Adar, i'm very happy to hear from you and connect to you again. You and your family will always be in my prayers. Take care of yourself very well. My love to you too with all my sincerity. <3<3<3
Unread 11-28-2020, 11:22 PM

Quote:
just reread all your posts to me. Feels like I found such a warm and lovely friend in you when I was in crisis. Have you found anything new about your birthday? Love, Adar.

No new info about it, im still searching for my accurate birth data. My situation is a tragicomic thing

Thanks for your kind words dear Adar you warmed my heart and made my day. Our connection is very meaningful to me. I'm happy to know you and i'm always here for you. <3 Lots of love.

Unread 11-28-2020, 11:34 PM

Quote:
No new info about it, im still searching for my accurate birth data. My situation is a tragicomic thing

Thanks for your kind words dear Adar you warmed my heart and made my day. Our connection is very meaningful to me. I'm happy to know you and i'm always here for you. <3 Lots of love.

I so happy to hear from you, darling Neptunian, thank you for your reply! My daughter's sun is Cancer, like yours. Her asc is Capricorn, that's right. Will write to you Tom with details, unfortunately don't know the date of Abs wedding, but will see what i can find. Thank God you r here! Talk to u tomoz! Love, Adar.
Unread 11-28-2020, 11:42 PM

Quote:
I so happy to hear from you, darling Neptunian, thank you for your reply! My daughter's sun is Cancer, like yours. Her asc is Capricorn, that's right. Will write to you Tom with details, unfortunately don't know the date of Abs wedding, but will see what i can find. Thank God you r here! Talk to u tomoz! Love, Adar.

Oh, sorry sun is cancer, ascendant is capricorn, ok. We are tested so badly at these times dear Adar.

Wish we can find the date. Is there any info online? Ok, dear Adar, see you; reply when you are available, don't rush yourself please. Stay safe and healthy. Love and hugs.

Unread 11-28-2020, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Oh, sorry sun is cancer, ascendant is capricorn, ok. We are tested so badly at these times dear Adar.

Wish we can find the date. Is there any info online? Ok, dear Adar, see you; reply when you are available, don't rush yourself please. Stay safe and healthy. Love and hugs.

I can't believe how kind and patient you are. Thank you again. At this moment I feel like everyone is trying to get me and it's so refreshing to hear your words " don't rush" )))
neptunian (11-29-2020)
Unread 11-29-2020, 12:00 AM

Quote:
I can't believe how kind and patient you are. Thank you again. At this moment I feel like everyone is trying to get me and it's so refreshing to hear your words " don't rush" )))

You r saying " we r tested so badly" these days. Is it cos of Saturn going into Aqua together with Jupiter?
Unread 11-29-2020, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Don't rush dear Adar, i think we have similarities in our personalities. I can understand you. Take your time when you need dear Adar, your peace of mind is more important in life. We try to understand people's expectations as much as we can do; but we shouldn't ignore our needs.

I'm trying to learn this too, we can have boundaries and time for ourselves. Everybody's pace is different.

Thank you for your kind words.
Unread 11-29-2020, 12:25 AM

Quote:
You r saying " we r tested so badly" these days. Is it cos of Saturn going into Aqua together with Jupiter?
Both saturn and pluto transiting in capricorn, and jupiter there too increasing the effect. As far as i know, when Black Plague occurred in history, there was jupiter pluto conjunction in aries, in a cardinal sign too. Not every jupiter pluto conjunction will give this effect, but seems that sometimes similar configurations occur and trigger events.

Saturn and jupiter will move into aquarius soon, move away from pluto, i think that is a good thing; but it seems that it will take time to go back to our normal lives.

Aquarius is freedom and also science. Things related to these may happen. I think two things: regulations that restrict our freedom or developments in science regarding a solution.
Unread 11-29-2020, 10:31 AM

What are your thoughts about tomorrow's lunar eclipse? It's occurring right on my north node. I am so low on energy lately, like I lost the will to carry on. On the other hand I learnt so much in the last 3 months, it's precious.
Unread 11-29-2020, 02:50 PM

Quote:
What are your thoughts about tomorrow's lunar eclipse? It's occurring right on my north node. I am so low on energy lately, like I lost the will to carry on. On the other hand I learnt so much in the last 3 months, it's precious.
Ohh dear Adar

Please dont lose your will to go on... this is a world of test... unfortunately, we find ourselves deal with stress, problems etc. I'm being depressive sometimes, but i try to help myself. I try to motivate myself. I think we should be our best friends. As you said dear Adar, i feel the same way when i lost my motivation; and then think like you, i try to appreciate the wisdom and lesson i learnt from a situation.

Lunar eclipse is on your 12th house, 12th house is about going deep within. and this can give you extra sensitivity these days. Lunar eclipse triggers your sun rahu( n.node) square. You may find yourself obsessing over some thoughts or you may feel irritated easily with the effect of this energy.

North node is also our destiny, there can be fated events. understandings about a certain situation. 12 th house represents things which we aren't aware of...things going on behind our back etc. You may hear something or you may come to a realization about something. You may see the reality of a situation or true character of a person more clearly with lunar eclipse on your 12th house.

Please don't lose your strength dear Adar. Lots of love.

<3<3<3
Unread 12-03-2020, 02:47 PM

Red face Re: My dad is not my biological father

Hi been thinking about the synastry of my mother and Ab. Cant find anything there. Would u have a look for me please? I know too little))

https://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi
Unread 12-03-2020, 03:24 PM

I heard an interesting detail from a Russian astrologer today(on utube) that one of the reasons that our mothers hate us is that we remind them of our fathers. My mother hated me with passion since I was little. May be it's because Ab humiliated her. I am thinking of all possible scenarios why she had me outside her marriage, you know? May be there was a passion between her and Ab, abd she got pregnant from him while being married to my father. Ab was married too, so he could possibly have said to her that he wasn't prepared to leave his wife for her. She could have been insulted and gone back to my father and had me. And my father, being a very carreer orientated man, took her back without creating a scene and she gave birth to me but hated me because I was a reminder to her of Ab. The thing is i dont see any passion in synastry of them both.

Last edited by Adar; 12-03-2020 at 04:34 PM.
Unread 12-03-2020, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Hi been thinking about the synastry of my mother and Ab. Cant find anything there. Would u have a look for me please? I know too little))

https://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi
Hi dear Adar,

When i clicked, i can't access their info; my own charts appear.
As far as i remember, you told me your mom's birth date too. I will find it within the thread and compare with Ab's.
Unread 12-03-2020, 11:04 PM

Quote:
I heard an interesting detail from a Russian astrologer today(on utube) that one of the reasons that our mothers hate us is that we remind them of our fathers. My mother hated me with passion since I was little. May be it's because Ab humiliated her. I am thinking of all possible scenarios why she had me outside her marriage, you know? May be there was a passion between her and Ab, abd she got pregnant from him while being married to my father. Ab was married too, so he could possibly have said to her that he wasn't prepared to leave his wife for her. She could have been insulted and gone back to my father and had me. And my father, being a very carreer orientated man, took her back without creating a scene and she gave birth to me but hated me because I was a reminder to her of Ab. The thing is i dont see any passion in synastry of them both.
Ohh dear Adar sad to hear this maybe... your point of view about what may have happened, makes sense. Your moon is in scorpio and you have a secretive mother figure. Our parents sometimes reflect their hurt feelings on us sadly.. maybe carrying this secret was a burden to her...

I found your mom's chart in a previous post and looked at their synastry;

They have venus mars square which is a very common attraction aspect in synastry. If his asc is scorpio as we guess, her mars conjunct his ascendant point. This can create a strong attraction too.

I looked at their Juno signs. Juno is marriage and commitment asteroid. Your mom's juno is cancer, she may have needed to marry and settle down. And she may have experienced a more traditional marriage. Ab's juno is sagittarius, more freedom, less commitment in marriage. i think he wasnt very much willing to marry, though he needed to be in a relationship. (south node in libra)

Ab's Vesta conjunct mom's sun in libra. Vesta gives devotion actually. It is a big mystery what exactly happened between your mother and him...
Unread 12-04-2020, 11:52 AM

Hi, thank u for quick reply 🌟 been visiting different astrology sites.and realised Abs Venus is combust. Just read some stuff on it and they say it can mean a hidden child if it sits in 5th house. I changed his tob to 22 10 moscow time. It gave him the same libra asc. Please have a look when you have a moment and tell me what you think. 🤩
Unread 12-05-2020, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Hi, thank u for quick reply �� been visiting different astrology sites.and realised Abs Venus is combust. Just read some stuff on it and they say it can mean a hidden child if it sits in 5th house. I changed his tob to 22 10 moscow time. It gave him the same libra asc. Please have a look when you have a moment and tell me what you think. ��
Hi, dear Adar

I have time now to enter the forum. Sorry for the late answer. Yes, his venus is retrograde, difficulties in relationships, and combust. Intensifies the effect. Venus represents relationships, when his asc is scorpio, venus also rules his 7th house of marriage and both retro and combust gives restraint in relationships. He must have had problems in relationships.

I had a quick look with libra asc, but the houses dont make much sense to me that way dear Adar. 10th house ruler (career) becomes moon, in scorpio which doesnt relate to his career life. and death date transits point out to me two rising signs; scorpio or gemini.

Marriage date can help us arrive at a conclusion, but i know it doesnt seem possible to find the date. Do you have any idea about at least the marriage year dear Adar?
Unread 12-06-2020, 01:52 PM

Hi, dear Neptunian, I keep searching the internet about the marriage date, but to no avail😢. All I know that they met in 1959 and even that is not confirmed. Will keep looking thou. Well spotted that Abs moon is retro, I missed it))) I do know the dob of his wife. It's November the 17th 1939. Will that help?😘
Unread 12-06-2020, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Hi, dear Neptunian, I keep searching the internet about the marriage date, but to no avail��. All I know that they met in 1959 and even that is not confirmed. Will keep looking thou. Well spotted that Abs moon is retro, I missed it))) I do know the dob of his wife. It's November the 17th 1939. Will that help?��

Hi, dear Adar

hope we can learn marriage date one day. In my researches, marriage and death dates are the most important giveaways for rectifying one's chart. Of course, her birthday helps, every info helps; but as i said, marriage dates are very revealing to me in chart rectification.

Moon is never retro, his venus is retro. I think scorpio moon can't be his 10th ruler because it doesn't relate to his work life.

I'm looking at the wife's chart, have you realized her north node 28 degrees libra? when we calculate his asc as scorpio, his moon is 28 deg libra.

I'm checking the death date again, mercury squared by uranus that day. and natal mercury with mars. blood pressure. Along with all other indicators we have discussed, scorpio asc is possible.

Transit pluto 23 degrees libra - exact conjunction to his natal jupiter. So Jupiter can be 8th ruler too. Also transit mars 21 deg capricorn, squares natal jupiter that day. points out to gemini ascendant.

I'm really in between scorpio and gemini asc dear Adar. hope you will learn the wedding date in the future.

Have you any idea about whether he had an anxiety problem or not? did he like animals very much and had pets?

Maybe we can try guessing marriage date through his first son's birth year if you know the birth year.
Unread 12-06-2020, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Hi, dear Adar

hope we can learn marriage date one day. In my researches, marriage and death dates are the most important giveaways for rectifying one's chart. Of course, her birthday helps, every info helps; but as i said, marriage dates are very revealing to me in chart rectification.

Moon is never retro, his venus is retro. I think scorpio moon can't be his 10th ruler because it doesn't relate to his work life.

I'm looking at the wife's chart, have you realized her north node 28 degrees libra? when we calculate his asc as scorpio, his moon is 28 deg libra.

I'm checking the death date again, mercury squared by uranus that day. and natal mercury with mars. blood pressure. Along with all other indicators we have discussed, scorpio asc is possible.

Transit pluto 23 degrees libra - exact conjunction to his natal jupiter. So Jupiter can be 8th ruler too. Also transit mars 21 deg capricorn, squares natal jupiter that day. points out to gemini ascendant.

I'm really in between scorpio and gemini asc dear Adar. hope you will learn the wedding date in the future.

Have you any idea about whether he had an anxiety problem or not? did he like animals very much and had pets?

Maybe we can try guessing marriage date through his first son's birth year if you know the birth year.
Hi, I don't think his first son was born by his Scorpio wife. His first son dob is May the 1st 1959. It's the year he met the Scorpio wife. So his first born was from another woman. Ab was working away in another town from 1957 to 1959. Then he went back to Moscow and met his Scorpio wife. Gosh, he was some womaniser, wasn't he? Don't know if this information gonna help. 😳
Unread 12-06-2020, 11:10 PM

What an amazing time I am going through! I am so thankful to you for your time you are spending on my investigation of Ab! You are an amazing astrologer, I so trust you! 💕
neptunian (12-06-2020)
Unread 12-06-2020, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Hi, I don't think his first son was born by his Scorpio wife. His first son dob is May the 1st 1959. It's the year he met the Scorpio wife. So his first born was from another woman. Ab was working away in another town from 1957 to 1959. Then he went back to Moscow and met his Scorpio wife. Gosh, he was some womaniser, wasn't he? Don't know if this information gonna help. 😳

Oh dear Adar,

I really don't like judging people... sounds like he was flirtatious. maybe my birth father is same too ...

Libra moon with jupiter conjunct it may intensify flirt energy. Jupiter expands the energy where it touches. I will think about this new info, it may give a new insight.

Tags
biological, father